Now available on the SEN Store!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 7, 2012 8:37:38 PM PST
If you search up the game on the SEN Store it already there to buy for $50 right now! already purchased mine ahead of time! :)

Posted on Feb 7, 2012 8:38:53 PM PST
There are also Some other games beside uncharted you can download right now like.
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational ($35.99) (Size: 1.15 GB)
ModNation Racers: Road Trip ($26.99) (Size: 1.5 GB)
Super Stardust Delta ($9.99) (Size: 208 MB)
Uncharted Golden Abyss ($49.99) (Size: 3.2 GB)
WipEout 2048 ($35.99) (Size: 1.6 GB)

Posted on Feb 7, 2012 9:57:08 PM PST
Shmuck101 says:
Honestly I wanted to get this digitally but knowing that Uncharted will be the same price as retail is disheartening considering I have the 32GB memory stick preordered. I am now considering canceling my 32GB memory card and sticking to an 8GB memory card while now buying my vita games as a physical format. Any thoughts?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2012 11:17:01 PM PST
What ever works for you but there going to be more than just games you may want to fill on the memory card so that's why I'm still going for the 32GB memory card so i can put games that i truly want on my memory card and hold movies, TV shows, music videos, apps, music, photos, and who know what else considering that Sony may add content that requires a good amount of memory on a card. I want to make sure i don't have to go out and spend more money on another memory card so i'll go big. If you know what you are going to use your vita for and you feel you only need a 8GB go for it but maybe a 16GB just to be safe if you do end up downloading content more than expected.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2012 3:52:27 AM PST
Shmuck101 says:
I couldn't agree more with you with the "you never know" approach. I may still stick to the 32GB memory card. I remember when I was going to choose between the 20GB and 60GB launch PlayStation 3 models I chose the 20GB because I figured I wouldn't be downloading much. Only two years later I had to drop $ and buy a 500GB hard drive due to videos, pictures, music, and many PSN downloads. So yeah your right sticking with the 32GB may be the better option in the long run.

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 6:05:06 AM PST
There is no such thing as SEN store... your account is an SEN account but the service you are accessing is PSN and PS Store

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 11:26:53 AM PST
RAB says:
Just went online with my PS3 and Golden abyss now has the 10% discount! I have no idea why it didn't have it in the beginning but I'm glad it has it now.

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 7:00:42 PM PST
where are the games @, i cant find them

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 8:04:57 PM PST
RAB says:
They don't have a page for vita games yet, so you have to search by title.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Feb 7, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Uncharted: Golden Abyss - PlayStation Vita
Uncharted: Golden Abyss - PlayStation Vita by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation Vita)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (257)