Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sony Np-Fm30 Replacement Digital Camera Battery 1400mAh (Replacement)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 12, 2011
Have had my Sony Hi8 Camcorder for years. The battery finally stopped holding a charge so I took a chance on this replacement battery. Have been using it for several months and it holds a good charge and works just like the original. Definately will buy again. Should have ordered 2.
on December 5, 2011
My Sony DCR-HC15 camera not recognize this battery; appears in lcd display "only info-lithium"; is not the appropriate device, such you say in the web-page. You must review this before the people can buy this...
on December 7, 2010
Battery worked great. This was a generic named Sony battery but did the job at a much better price than anywhere else. Very pleased.
VINE VOICEon November 23, 2015
I purchased this replacement for my Sony NPFM30 digital camera battery. Unfortunately, it didn't work. My camera requires a Lithium-Ion battery, and this is not that. The product description should be clearer. I was very disappointed to not receive something that would work with my device.
on August 10, 2014
Needed replacement batteries for my "old skool" VHS camera.. This one really exceeded my expectations! I used it yesterday filming a family event and it performed very well. Had a few people inquire on why I was bringing the camera out of "mothballs"...HAHA.. Don't mess with the best when it's not broken..:-) I can now convert to DVD without a problem.. Glad I saw it here on Amazon!! Thanks!!
on June 11, 2015
Excellent battery! I was in need for an extra battery and couldn't find one in store. Whenever we have an event going on, our battery would always run out and we didn't have a back up. I purchased not only one but two because of the durability these packs have. 100% recommend.
on January 2, 2011
We went to best buy and they did not have this battery in stock and for what they did have was expensive, one click on amazon.com and the battery was here in a couple of days,what a great way to shop for those hard to find items.
on January 10, 2013
Received the battery very quickly. Charges well and works perfectly in the camera. Every bit as good as the one shipped with the camera.
on July 19, 2013
Battery works fine holds a good charge and recharges without problems for next use. I can recommend this product to others.
on May 19, 2014
Most of all the price is best Ichecked around no one could compare or match your price. I told my friends about the good deal I got.and there going to check you out. for your goods to. I like your stuff.will buy more THANKS.

See 1 answered question