Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 9, 2013
This item work but only in the car. It would not charge at all in the house outlets .I have to let my car engine run in order to charge it .If I use my Dodge Durango to charge it I don't have to have the engine running .
on January 3, 2013
NEEDED A CHARGER FOR OUR SONY CAMCORDER. WE LOST THE ORIGINAL SOME TIME LAST YEAR AND DID NOT WANT TO SPEND THE 40 DOLLARS REPLACING IT. WE CAME ACROSS THIS NIFTY CHARGER AND WE LOVE IT. SAW VIDEOS FROM PARENTS 50TH ANNIVERSARY AS WELL AS OUR OWN WEDDING.
ANOTHER PERK IS THAT IT COMES WITH A CHARGER FOR THE CARS.
on June 6, 2011
I don't know how long this will last, but for the price, it is a real bargain, and it works! I can charge Sony camcorder batteries at home or in the car. We have a couple of them, and they have been working well for months.
on July 14, 2016
Finally, a charger for my Sony Handycam that has a FH30 battery. I was able to charge up the battery and see videos of our last trip together 5 yrs. ago. My husband died 2 mos. after this trip. I could hear his voice again! Thank you!
on February 16, 2015
I am impressed with this item; it rapidly charged my camcorder's batteries, is nice and compact, and, considering it includes a travel charger, is a very good value for the price (less than $10.00). Additionally, I was truly delighted by the seller, KastarUSA. They initially sent me the wrong charger set, then bent over backwards to rapidly send the correct one. Granted, such a response should be expected, however, their email exchanges with me reflected a company eagerly interested in exemplary customer service, thus giving me peace of mind.. Overall, the product (and service), in my humble opinion, is/are worthy of a 5-star rating.
on March 10, 2011
Works great at an unbelievable low price. I just wish I'd made the purchase long ago. This is much, much better and quicker than charging the battery in the camcorder. Have not tried the car charger yet, so, I can't say how well it works. Thus far, I am pleased and fast charging away.
on March 3, 2010
Works just as it should. Price was excellent. Very handy when a battery is already charging in the camera, because you don't have to wait to charge the next one.
on August 23, 2010
This one of the easiest chargers I have had to work with...it works in the car or in your home to charge different size Camcorder batteries
on November 28, 2011
This is very inexpensive but at the same time, it does its job excellently. Very happy with this item. Ideal for travel, because it is multivoltage input, the charging pins fold inside, making it very compact. Fully recommended.
on March 8, 2013
Bought this little gadget to charge the extra batteries we bought for our Sony handycam. It gets the job done.