Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on October 23, 2014
The piece itself is not bad. It does not look cheap. I am giving it a poor review because of terrible sizing. I am a U.S. clothing size 6, bra 34 C and THERE IS NO WAY I can pull it over myself without bursting the whole thing at the seams. Pretty sure the shipping back to China is going to be close to the $8 I paid for it.
on January 3, 2015
The worst purchase I've ever experienced! This item was too short, too tight, and it just ripped during the first use! I feel ripped off and I would not recommend this dress for anyone! Oh and this dress came from China so this was the last item that came with the total order I bought. The shipping wasn't bad but it wasn't good either!
on November 7, 2014
Wife is 5'2 and wasn't even long enough to be a shirt.
on January 30, 2015
I honestly have to say, don't buy this item unless you are less than 5' tall and only weight 110 lbs. I'm 5'2 and weigh 130 lbs, the bands on my arms were so tight they hurt and it only came down my belly button. It's cute, appears well made but even as inexpensive as it is, you have to be super tiny for it to fit.
on December 7, 2014
This product is made so small my size 4 wife could not fit into it. They would not answer our requests to return. I'd never buy from them again
on February 26, 2015
What they sent me is not even the same thing shown in this picture. It's black lace, but that is where the similarity ends. First of all, it's a little tiny thing that looks more like a camisole , but it is cut in a tear-drop shape across the bottom, and won't lay flat as a camisole would...it rolls up. Also, there are no cute of-the-shoulder sleeves...they are just thin straps. And there is no back. The lace comes together in the back in two strips. It's going in the trash. Not very expensive to begin with, but I am not in the habit of spending any amount of money just to wait an entire month to receive a package that is nothing but garbage.
on April 22, 2015
I'm 5'4" and weigh 150 lbs and it fits like a glove. It's a bit difficult to get on, however. The lace is stretchy material, but it is also very fragile. The first time I put it on, it got a little rip in it. Luckily it was close to a seam, so it would be a pretty easy fix. The g-string is a bit small and I had a bit of difficulty getting it over my hips. It came pretty fast though and does make me feel sexy. My boyfriend absolutely loved it.
on October 3, 2015
i'm a 5" petite person and i was surprised that this lingerie did not fit me. the style delivered to me is kinda different from the picture. i dont want to hide it in my dresser forever so i did make some revisions, adjustments and voila!
on April 14, 2015
Love it. I'm xs in sizes normally and nice to get a piece that doesn't fall off of me! I have very skinny arms and the fit is great. It is shorter than expected...model is pulling down the front in pic so be aware it comes slightly above your thigh and barely covers the booty. But really sexy. Love it!
on January 22, 2016
You got a wonder, how are these things sized?
Are they all size to fit 15-year-old Asian girls?
Let's be real stick, if your girlfriend doesn't way anymore than say 90 pounds this will most likely fit nicely.

See 1 answered question