5.0 out of 5 stars The best serum ever!
Published 15 months ago by Lis Ann Natoli

1.0 out of 5 stars My expectation
It works in long run but the product is kinda pricy. I would like it if they can lower the price...
Published 1 month ago by Zhen Y. Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars The best serum ever!, April 2, 2013
This review is from: Nu Skin Tru Face Essence Ultra Firming Serum 60 Capsules (Misc.)
I've been using Nu Skin's Tru Face Essence Ultra and now ageLOC Tru Face Ultra, if I were limited to only once product for the skin on my face, neck and hands, this is it. The reformulated TFEU with ageLOC is great and shows an improvement right away. I know, I've been using it for the last 6 months. It's the only product that targets the aging processes at the genetic level. I have it. I use it. I'm a very happy "middle aged" woman, because it appears my chronological age is now truly "just a number."

5.0 out of 5 stars I've tried them all and this one is the best on the market!!, June 7, 2013
I've used Nu Skin for years. I prefer the 180 system for anti-aging. However, when you use the 180 system along with the firming serum the results are quite dramatic. You can besure that I'll order again.

1.0 out of 5 stars My expectation, May 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 7, 2014
This product has amazing results! Expensive but worth it! I use it every morning for 10 days then I alternate every other day.

5.0 out of 5 stars $10 increase in one month?, April 6, 2014
I really liked this product and was prepared to order it again.
However I just noticed it has increased in price by $10 in one month?
Makes me hesitate to do further business here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Ultra Firming Serum, August 10, 2013
My skin has never looked better, since using this serum! My friends keep asking me what I am doing different!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and no complaint, July 10, 2014
I got it on time. Perfect and no complaint. The service was excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars it is great., April 23, 2014
A few month age, I used 10 Capsules from a friend of mine. Those were great for my dry face skin during the winter. So, I ordered a case from Amazon. I have used this case for one month. Everything is good and it is cheaper. Definitely, I am going to order more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ratomg Mi Slom Tru Face Essemce, May 5, 2013
It's hard to tell how much it helps and if the expense is worth it. Why do they put it in separate capsules? I'm sure it helps to make it more expensive.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Firming Here!, July 23, 2013
I know someone who sells Nu Skin and talked about how "amazing" they were. So I snuck off toe Amazon to see for myself. I didn't notice one iota of difference. Save your money.

Nu Skin Tru Face Essence Ultra Firming Serum 60 Capsules