Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nu Skin Napca Moisture Mist, 8.4 Fluid Ounce
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on February 12, 2014
I was first using twinlabs na pca until I found this.

Pros:
Isn't as sticky as twinlabs which is only stick for a few minutes but still counts in rush situations
Doesn't burn eyes if a little gets in like twinlabs does
also has hyaluronic acid
absorbs faster
overall better ingredients

Cons:
costs more than 2x as much

Once I tried na pca I had to have a spray constantly because it's so refreshing and hydrating to the skin. If you are strapped for cash get the twinlabs product but if you can afford it get this one because it's way better.
on December 13, 2014
Calming, moisturizing toner. I love this fragrance free moisturizing toner. I like the fine mist that I can spray directly on my face. I have rosacea and it's perfect for it, it tones but doesn't strip or irritate my extremely sensitive skin. I mist my face, 2-3 pumps then pat it in, then I am able to apply about 1/3 to a half of a normal moisturizer portion, so it helps me extend a bottle of expensive moisturizer. I purchased this for $8.75 a bottle and I am glad I stocked up since it's now $12.00 a bottle. It's a great product for me but I will continue to shop around for a friendlier price. I am a skin care connoisseur, I have had to become one to find products that will tame and calm my extremely sensitive rosacea affected Skin! You can't go wrong with purchasing this toner if you are in the market for a toner that will work on Super Sensitive Skin or ANY skin type. While it certainly won't hurt oily or acne afflicted skin and you never want to use alcohol on your skin, this product may be a little to light for such skin types. I hope this review helps someone. :")
on October 14, 2013
This is just what my skin needed. It seemed no matter how much lotion or baby oil I used, my skin (face) was always dry and dull. Not anymore. This stuff really works and if you put baby oil over it, it lasts even longer. True to what the product says, brings moisture to the skin and helps it keep moisture as well. Love it!
on January 14, 2015
I am very pleased with Nu Skin Napca. I bought it to replace Twin Labs
Napca, since they began adding additional, annoying ingredients.
This mist is very moisturizing and refreshing to my skin. I will continue
to purchase it!
on April 29, 2014
This is great for someone with "normal" skin. It is very mild & not at all greasy. It can be used on skin & hair. My favorite for normal to sometimes a little dry skin. Our family has used this for years
on June 2, 2012
This product is great! Spray on face to add coolness.....Spray on hair to revive waves.

Can just be used in balmy weather to cool you down......

Been using Moisture mist for years and keep extra bottles on hand for gifts.

Recommended highly..... :)
on November 7, 2015
Have been using NaPCA for 40 years. Used to use another brand till they changed their formulation. Switched to NuSkin. I'm happy with this product and what it does for my skin. First thing in the morning and each night before I go to bed, my face gets NuSkin'd.
on May 31, 2015
I tried this moisture mist on a whim, and I'm so glad I did. I love this stuff! I spray it on with a quick spritz after I've applied all my makeup to "set" everything and to give my skin a slightly dewy finish. The mist is super-fine, and my makeup doesn't run at all, but like I said, I only use a short, quick spray. One bottle lasts for a couple of months when used like this. I'll be buying this product again and again.
on June 15, 2016
I usually use TwinLab NaPCa, but it was out of stock, so I got this. Seems to work comparably on my skin, however, it has at least twice the number of ingredients, and some of them are not natural nor healthy for your skin.
on June 18, 2015
I live in Los Angeles so it's dry here, 24/7. After living in the humid south for the past eight years, moving to LA was a big shock to my skin. I needed something to add moisture to my skin throughout the day and this Nu Skin Moisture spray does the job. The spray is a nice, light, mist which means I don't have to worry about big droplets of moisture affecting my makeup when I apply it during the day.

I've spent much, much more on moisturizing sprays, so I love that I can get what I need at this price. It smells nice too.