Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on October 19, 2013
These are great bars. I buy them at Whole Foods and they taste great. But the ones I bought from Amazon tasted as though they've been sitting on a shelf too long, and they were slightly stale. Not terrible, but a bit stale, and not nearly as fresh as the ones I buy from Whole Foods. It's a great product, but I'm not buying it from Amazon again.
on March 19, 2014
I have, over the past year, tasted MANY MANY GLUTEN FREE FOODS. NuGo dark mint chocolate chip bars taste great. You won't feel deprived for a good tasting treat and it is even good for you (or not nearly as bad as a high fat cookie). For people who have found that they feel better when they eat "cleaner", NuGo also has no dairy and has a good percentage of protein. They're great as a dessert, snack, or to keep in your desk, car, etc for times when you need to eat something NOW! Just be sure and keep cool or room temperature so they don't get messy. Also, I wish they could be fulfilled by Amazon as they are pricey and come with steep mailing costs.
on October 22, 2012
I'm a gluten free vegan and it can be hard to find tasty snack bars. I recently tried these bars and they are delicious! They remind me of Thin Mint Cookies. I'll definately buy them again!
on June 29, 2011
These are great nutrition bars. I love dark chocolate and this satisfies my craving for chocolate as a healthy alternative replacement meal. I feel they are also filling enough to prevent me from eating more. I will say I have found them cheaper at Giant Eagle grocery stores but the stores are a longer drive than I usually take to buy groceries. I was not the greatest mint fan but the mint taste is not overwhelming and goes well with the chocolate.
on November 13, 2013
I really like these bars, very tasty. The mint chocolate is not gritty, its smooth and silky. The bar has a perfect amount of crunch. The only down side is they have too much sugar.
on February 12, 2015
I eat these as a dessert item. And as a BONUS, they have 10 grams of vegan protein! WIN-WIN ! there are NO better tasting vegan protein bars in my opinion. My wife doesn't like dark chocolate, and she doesn't like mint, and even she LOVES these bars.
on December 11, 2012
Being a celiac it can be so frustrating to have an on the go bar that actually doesn't taste like cardboard. Boy do these fit the bill! I am not even a fan of dark chocolate and these are heavenly! They have a good amount of protein and satisfy that chocolate craving. These are a must buy, and so glad that Amazon carries them because I have a hard time finding these in Utah.
on February 20, 2015
These bars are delicious! However I decided to order another box but unfortunately 8 out of the 12 bars were white /discolored and dry. I am hoping this was just a bad batch because I would like to get more. I will probably buy at local store that way if there is problem I can just take them back easier that mailing them.
review image
on March 20, 2015
Oh my goodness these are the absolute best tasting bar! 10 grams of protein & non GMO. Now my teenager has tried them and she loves them too. So I guess I have to share the bars now. NuGo has other great flavored bars but these are my favorite. These get ordered on a regular basis, just be careful to not eat the whole box up right away! As far as price, it is less expensive to order by the box than buy individually at a nutrition store. The chocolate is very good tasting. Great to take with you when you need some protein on the go or are just hungry and want something decent to eat.
on June 17, 2016
Thrilled with these bars! I tried one in Whole Foods and fell in love, so quickly found a box on Amazon. The packaging was such that it kept them cold. Excellent. Taste is out of this world, (especially for mint lovers, like myself.) I've tried the Chocolate/Chocolate and equally love them. I hope Amazon continues to carry great vegan choices. Hope this review helps.