5.0 out of 5 stars Like a thin mint cookie!
I'm a gluten free vegan and it can be hard to find tasty snack bars. I recently tried these bars and they are delicious! They remind me of Thin Mint Cookies. I'll definately buy them again!
Published 23 months ago by KayKay

2.0 out of 5 stars the bars were ok, but stale
These are great bars. I buy them at Whole Foods and they taste great. But the ones I bought from Amazon tasted as though they've been sitting on a shelf too long, and they were slightly stale. Not terrible, but a bit stale, and not nearly as fresh as the ones I buy from Whole Foods. It's a great product, but I'm not buying it from Amazon again.
Published 11 months ago by Fly By Night

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a thin mint cookie!, October 22, 2012
This review is from: NuGo Dark Mint Chocolate Chip, 1.76-Ounce Bars (Pack of 12) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars worth getting, June 29, 2011
These are great nutrition bars. I love dark chocolate and this satisfies my craving for chocolate as a healthy alternative replacement meal. I feel they are also filling enough to prevent me from eating more. I will say I have found them cheaper at Giant Eagle grocery stores but the stores are a longer drive than I usually take to buy groceries. I was not the greatest mint fan but the mint taste is not overwhelming and goes well with the chocolate.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bar!, April 10, 2014
This is a very good tasting bar. I do prefer LESS dark chocolate more like a drizzle as is on some of the other bars---it can be a bit overwhelming with dark chocolate but still good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost...as good as Girl Scout mint chocolate chip....but Gluten free!, March 19, 2014
I have, over the past year, tasted MANY MANY GLUTEN FREE FOODS. NuGo dark mint chocolate chip bars taste great. You won't feel deprived for a good tasting treat and it is even good for you (or not nearly as bad as a high fat cookie). For people who have found that they feel better when they eat "cleaner", NuGo also has no dairy and has a good percentage of protein. They're great as a dessert, snack, or to keep in your desk, car, etc for times when you need to eat something NOW! Just be sure and keep cool or room temperature so they don't get messy. Also, I wish they could be fulfilled by Amazon as they are pricey and come with steep mailing costs.

2.0 out of 5 stars the bars were ok, but stale, October 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, July 14, 2014
i cannot say enough about these bars!! for a vegan that often struggles to get the normal 40 grams of protein during the day, this is a huge and delicious help!! I am so thankful for them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Michael LaBianco (Downers Grove, IL United States) - See all my reviews
Great alternative to candy bars. Amazon saves me time and money traveling to stores that carry this product

5.0 out of 5 stars A sweet treat that's good for you!!, July 6, 2014
A light minty taste complemented by awesome dark chocolate!! Just enough protein to give you a boost and not weigh you down!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, July 4, 2014
Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting your dark chocolate that is good for you., June 25, 2014
I bought this in a health store since I wanted to have more dark chocolate in my diet. I like mint chocolate chip and when I saw this, bought it, and tasted it, I was hooked. This is gluten free, has no extra fillers that are not good for you and no hidden sugars either. I put them in the refrigerator and they taste so good with a nice melt in your mouth taste. One bar a day is good if I can not get breakfast in or just good as an in between snack instead of candy. I always make sure I have these in the house. I like the price that Amazon has and they let you know if the price goes up or down or a special on a product. God Bless

Rate and Discover Movies