5.0 out of 5 stars can't beat NUGO bars
Published on February 3, 2012 by P. Harding

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best choice
Thought I'd try these as an alternative to dark chocolate pretzel (which rock). Unfortunately I didn't taste much peanut butter, just kind of bland. I wouldn't call them bad, just not up to expectations of the other flavor.
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars can't beat NUGO bars, February 3, 2012
This review is from: NuGo Dark Peanut Butter Cup, 1.76-Ounce (Pack of 12) (Health and Beauty)
Nugo bars are the best nutrition bars out there. I am not sure they call them that but I usually have a Nugo bar every other day for lunch and they are satisfying and taste better than other bars I have tried. I think these are excellent and if you like dark chocolate you will like these. They do make a milk chocolate peanut butter bar too but I am not fond of milk chocolate and did try them. The Nugo bars have helped me lose 60lbs and hopefully will help me keep those pounds off. If you are young and active, these would be good to take biking, hiking etc(in cooler weather). When I bike, I use the vanilla ones which are also good. Don't think you can go wrong with Nugo bars. One thing, I have found them usually cheaper at a grocery store but occasionally Amazon does offer them at the same or slightly lower price but if you live where they aren't available then I would certainly recommend getting them from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, February 6, 2012
Healthy, but very tastie!! Who said that you can't have your cake and eat it too??!! Good source of protein that may help you with your diet.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these bars!, January 13, 2013
Gina M. Denofa "SweetVegan" (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Growing up loving twixt and Hersey bars makes it hard being Vegan and wanting a protein bar to remind me of these sweets is hard to come by, till I've found NuGo bars! It helps relieve my sweet tooth and gives me some protein that I need. I eat one everyday before I go for a run and it helps keep me stay fueled and feel like a kid again! XD

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes sinful but aren't, February 14, 2013
Originally tasted these at a costco presentation and loved them enough to search them down and buy them online.
Never found them again at costco.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 1, 2013
We got these because we were looking for a vegetarian alternative to the other protein bars out there - this is a great option, and great-tasting too, though it would have been nicer to have a stronger peanut butter flavor.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 9 year old loves these!, November 10, 2011
My son prefers these over Snickers bars, which used to be his favorite treat. He likes these and the regular chocolate ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Try Them!!, July 6, 2014
Great taste and certainly filling!!

2.0 out of 5 stars DRY, June 8, 2014
nancy "Nancy" (Huntington Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Dry and tasteless!! and way too many calories - read the label this is not a very healthy bar if you are trying to watch your weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price around, June 3, 2014
Just got these and haven't tried this flavor yet but the other bars are so good I'm sure they will be tasty. The delivery was quick and they were well packaged in the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love NuGo bars!, June 2, 2014
LB (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
these non-dairy bars are 10g protein, so a better balance than granola bars for "oops I forgot my lunch". still tastes like dessert, but not TOO sweet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

NuGo Dark Peanut Butter Cup, 1.76-Ounce (Pack of 12)
$23.29
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.