5.0 out of 5 stars Type1DiabeticLovingLife, September 22, 2012
This review is from: NuNaturals NuStevia White Stevia Extract -- 2.2 lbs (Misc.)
I have been using NuNaturals Pure Stevia Extract for years and love it!!!!!!!!! I use to use tons of fake sweeteners that are chemicals and always felt sick but kept using them because I love sweets but did not want to use sugar and have to shoot insulin. With the stevia, it does not raise my blood sugar significantly and it tastes wonderful. I do have to watch my blood sugar when I use it in coffee and tea but my body is very sensitive and I have to take insulin with almost anything. The stevia makes it so I can enjoy my sweet coffee and tea. I always buy the stevia without any added carriers and the 2.2lbs lasts for months even though I use a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars value in bulk, September 10, 2013
a great value! works great in coffee, smoothies and light baking. buying in bulk is the way to go if you are a regular user of stevia. This product averages $13 an ounce at the typical grocery store (if you can even find it), buying it this way brings the cost way down. I just store it in my pantry in a mason jar.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff -- but wow on the price increase!, November 7, 2012
This is a great product, and I love it. I was not a stevia fan in its liquid form, but by adding malodextrin they have made this a very palatable product. Clearly, I am not the only one who feels that way, as the cost of this has skyrocketed. I paid $44 for 5 lbs of this only a couple of years ago, and now a kilo costs more than twice that.

NuNaturals NuStevia White Stevia Extract -- 2.2 lbs