Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on October 14, 2012
I should have rated this a couple of years ago right after I started using it. It's fantastic. The only issue is that if you like things a little sweet not syrupy sweet, you may need to use the squeeze bottle liquid. I use one QD tablet for 16 ounces of strong black coffee - Stevia is sweeter by far than sugar and can really surprise you. I have a stainless steel thermos bottle that holds 800ml of coffee hot for 12 hours and two tablets is all I can stand. Often I use only one. The 300 count package is perfect for me for nearly six months. WD
on May 15, 2013
Our family has been trying different sweeteners, and this was one in our trials. We liked it and will repurchase.

As much as we have liked Splenda powder, it comes along with dextrose and maltodextrin - the actual sweet stuff you want - sucralose - is the last ingredient, and we thought we could do without the filler, except for some baking.

These tablets have a base of plant cellulose to carry the stevia, so unlike bulk stevia powders there's hardly any filler. We make a lot of big pitchers of cold drinks for the fridge, and this stuff dissolves nicely with a little stirring, and even faster in hot drinks. It does leave a tiny residue at the bottom but it's harmless and not distasteful.

The tablets are about the diameter of a standard aspirin and maybe half as thick. They are not scored, but break easily if you want to scale up or down. Straight stevia is intense and can leave an aftertaste, but we had no issues like that and liked "the sweet" very much. If you're looking to get out of the bulky Splenda or Nutrasweet rut, these are very worth a try.
on June 3, 2014
I just repurchased this online from Amazon, because in the past this was the only Stevia that I liked, as it wasn't bitter. However, with this recent purchase from Amazon, the product does not taste the same. It is bitter, and takes a lot more product to even begin to sweeten even though the product completely dissolves in coffee. It is so lousy, I don't want to use it, and seriously think it might be counterfeit, since it is so much worse than the original I had been using. The label on the bottle looks similar, but if closely examined the red/green/purple circular logo is not as bright and crisp and has white splotches in it. The ingredients label is also not the same as the original product. I seriously believe this is not the same product and where I had previously raved about the product, I will be switching. I recommend Amazon do an investigation to determine if they are unknowingly selling counterfeit product.
on March 12, 2014
These tablets do not dissolve quickly as claimed. At least in a room-temperature beverage, they barely dissolve slowly. I put a couple in a cup of room-temperature water with lemon and got almost no dissolution within a couple of minutes, despite trying to stir. Left the tablets in there for over an hour and they finally dissolved, but stayed in one place in the liquid and another stir was definitely necessary. This is not the case with pure Stevia extracts like that sold by Trader Joe's, or the even the better packet-based ones with a filler ingredient, like Stevia In The Raw's. I'll try NuStevia's pure extract in the hopes that it's like TJ's, but so far I am not impressed with their bogus marketing claims. I suppose these "quick-dissolve" tablets might quick-dissolve in a hot beverage like coffee or tea.
on October 27, 2014
This is one of the tastiest stevia products I've tried. Some stevia products have an alcohol sugar added that detracts from the flavor but probably is added to make them easier to measure.

I like using tablets because I usually use stevia to sweeten tea & other beverages, so they are very convenient because they don't have to be measured. The tablets are just soft enough that they are easy to break into pieces to adjust the amount. One tablet will sweeten, to my taste, a huge glass of ice tea made with 3 decaf tea bags & a couple packets of true lemon. They dissolve readily in liquids.

The only downside is that they have a bit of insoluble binder in them that forms a thin layer of sludge in the bottom of the cup or glass -- just don't drink the final quarter inch.
on March 8, 2014
I am giving the tabs 2 star's because I can enjoy a cup of tea with 2 tabs, or a cup of coffee with 4. I don't wrinkle my nose. The sweetness is nice. HOWEVER, if I am enjoying it too much…. I will automatically try to drink the last sip and ICK. The last sip is full of the gravelly remains of the tabs. They do not completely dissolve. Maybe I will start straining my coffee or tea after I sweeten it. Too much work if you ask me!
on September 5, 2014
I just received this new product yesterday and used it in my coffee this am. One tab was all it took and I really like it, not as favorable as Stevia packets, but will last much longer.
on March 16, 2012
Love all of the NuNaturals NuStevia. verry little bitterness compared to Truvia that you get at the grocery store. And you do not use much.
on January 13, 2016
I don't know where these 5 star ratings came from but this is far from a 5 star product. Quick dissolve it isn't. And the gritty garbage left in the bottom of your cup is HORRID! I paid a premium price for something that ruins my coffee. I use the packets all the time and have never had a problem with residue floating or sinking to the bottom. Drink that last sip at your own peril! YUK!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2015
NuNatural stevia is the best tasting, best dissolving and best price of several brands I have tried over the years. I use both the tablets and the powder. Wouldn't do without it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse