4.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Got these to light stairs to the basement so the kids wouldn't be so scared to go down at night. Put on the back of the hand rail and they look great! The kit comes with just the lights so you have to order the power supply and controller separate. The lights themselves are very bright and look great.

PROs: look good, bright and marked very clear for cutting to...
Published 12 months ago by Namtr0

3.0 out of 5 stars Very bright LEDs, poor adhesive strip
Published 13 months ago by D. Dungo

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, October 27, 2013

PROs: look good, bright and marked very clear for cutting to length. Easy to use.

Cons: need to order separate power supply, which then puts the price not a good as another set, got a water proof set for $30 which after buying the power supply for these puts them close enough to make the other set the winner.

Over all I'm happy with them and will re post if they have any issues.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very bright LEDs, poor adhesive strip, September 4, 2013
If you are looking for bright LEDs to help illuminate an area, this is a good product. I installed these as cargo lights for my pickup truck. I have a cap over the bed of the truck that has a very poor LED to illuminate the bed area. These are installed near the top of cap, on 3 sides opposite of the existing LED light. Very bright!! Maybe over kill for the space, but I can see every inch of the cargo area.

The adhesive strips did not hold. I prep the area with rubbing alcohol to properly ensure adhesion. The next day, half the lights fell. I ended up using hot glue ever 1/2 foot or so.

4.0 out of 5 stars To attach!, June 12, 2014
I find this streem of light very bright and its perfect for any bar. I would recommend that altough it has a 3M adhesive on the back to come up wiht some kind of velcro, the clips works fine but not all surfaces are same and it would look much better without the clips, but its a great product after all !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brighter than I expected, October 15, 2013
I recently bought a big entertainment unit and the top has a bridge spanning the width of 9 feet with crown moulding. I wanted some kind of lighting coming up from the bridge so I taped this string of lights inside the moulding. Actually, I had to double back the string since it is so long. It works great but I was disappointed at how bright the doubled string is and that it is a bright white whereas I imagined a softer, glowing light. I might buy a dimmer for it but it has surpassed my expectations. I also plan to get a similar string of lights that includes the DC to AC power converter and a dimmer to illuminate the glass "bookcases" known as piers at either side of the entertainment unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, October 6, 2013
I bought this to make a light table because LED produced stable light and little heat, and this worked just as I expected!

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Much Fun and Functional too!!!, September 15, 2013
This is a simple, easy to set-up and use. Even the little slip of paper with instructions and details of LED's was sufficently clear and easy to understand. It took me longer to open the package and remove the items inside than it did for me to set the reel of LED's into position on the walls. The pre programed buttons on the remote are color coded and partially adjustable. The DIY keys are customizable by the user. The remote could be a bit more robust but it does work. The W button on the remote and the white 5050 LED's produce sufficient light (to read by) that is adjustable from candle like glow to a bright clear light. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants various types of lighting, from mood lights to Daylight at Midnight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lights up the room, October 16, 2013
This review is from: Nubee® LED Strip light, Waterproof LED Flexible Light Strip 12V with 300 SMD LED, Cool White. 16.4 Ft / 5 Meter
I was amazed at how well these light work for such a low price. I put them up under the crown molding in my radio room using some command strip hangers. I run them off of my homemade solar generator. They are super bright and hardly pull any power so they are just what was needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very bright, September 14, 2014
Nice and bright.. There was a poorly soldered connection when they added another piece to get the length. Repaired.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 18, 2014
These were cool. Had to work with and rig the inverter to make them work. Easy to put together.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 12, 2014
One of them does not even come on.