Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Indie for the Holidays in Prime Music Shop Now HTL

Size: 3 OunceColor: Colors May VaryChange

on December 11, 2010
I'm honestly confused by so many positive reviews as this was one of the most useless baby products I've owned.

I bought this thinking it would be great for restaurants and travel, but after one use I was sadly disappointed. I attempted to feed my 6 month old finely pureed sweet potatoes using the Nuby feeder but the contents would either not come out of the tiny hole or would unpredictably squirt out, missing the spoon entirely. After struggling with it for 15 minutes, I ended up just unscrewing the base and using a regular spoon to scoop out the contents and finish the meal. My baby is now 12 months old - I honestly can't see this being useful for anything other than an extra-liquidy mixture used in the very first few weeks of feeding solids, which babies quickly outgrow. Also, the bowl of the spoon was too deep for a baby just starting out on watery solids - all in all, just a major disappointment. Save your money and buy some extra containers and regular spoons for on-the-go feeding instead.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 1, 2010
It's amazing. While it's true that it's spoon is quite deep, more so than is comfortable, it's not as bad as all that (at least for my baby, she just sucks it out of the deep well anyway) and it has an advantage...It makes it easier to feed liquids. That's been a life saver for me because ever since my baby was born, she absolutely REFUSES to drink from a bottle (she's a purist, what can I say), and now that she's older (11 months), she also refuses a sippy cup. I've tried all kinds! This spoon is the only way I can get her to drink water so far.
As far as the spoon for foods, it's also been a life saver. We recently went on several road trips and it was so nice to just reach my arm back and hold it there, squeezing as she needed it (as opposed to having an open container in the car and having to reach back and forth to feed her and then get more food).
It makes feeding cleaner because she's not constantly grabbing the open container out of my hand, flinging food everywhere. The most she could do is grab at the spoon, but if I haven't squeezed the food out yet, too bad little missy! Nothing to fling! Ha!

It was also great to take touring. I was able to fill it up before we left. Less to carry, less to deal with. I just rinsed it out in a bathroom somewhere and was good to go.

I, too, chose this spoon over the boon because it's clear and I'm glad I did. I've read reviews that say it stains easy, so I've just avoided feeding her those kinds of foods in it and it looks clean as the day I bought it.

I do wish they'd come out with a spoon with a more shallow well, I'd happily keep one of each! But if I had to choose just one, I'd keep it the way it is because feeding liquids has been invaluable to me.
on June 14, 2010
I really liked this feeder, when comparing it to other brands.
The pros for me are:
- it's clear so you can see how much food is left,
- it has a lid and it doesn't come off,
- it's perfect to feed on the go and it's definitely a lot less to carry with compared to plates, lids and spoon,
- it's soft and easy to squeeze.

- too easy to squeeze in case my baby ends up grabbing it out from my hands (happened often),
- kind of hard to clean the bottom of it (I'm a maniac about getting all my baby's stuff super clean),
- it gets stained really easily (carrot puree was the first food used in this and now my feeder has a bad looking yellowish tone)

Overall I would recommend it because the similar products I found weren't really comparable to this one. However, I think saving those couple of bucks could be ok since I'm mostly using plates and spoons!
on October 6, 2010
We have both this one and the orange one, the spoon on this one is a tiny-little bit just bigger, but you can measure and see how much food is inside and the covering cap fits better and securely. The cap on the orange one is more practical, but can't see how much is left
on August 27, 2012
I bought this and the orange boon? spoon, the orange one is better. For some reason, the angle of the spoon makes this one akward to feed your baby. Hard to explain without using it. It also squeezes the food out inconsistently, I'm sure you are thinking user error, but personally when I pick up a baby feeder, I use the orange one.
The only plus about this one is you can see how much is left inside b/c it is clear, but does that matter that much if its taking twice as long to feed your baby because he can't get the food from the spoon?
on June 3, 2012
easy feeding, fast, neater than dipping into a bottle ! It will come in real handy when I puree foods and just pour them into the squeeze feeder also. The baby doesn't grab onto it and try to play with it like he did with a spoon also so I have more control ..great gadget for me!. Purchased from Amazon
on February 16, 2013
I have a 10-month old baby and I usually use a home blender to make pureed food for her which means that, more often than not, the outcome is grainy. My purees don't fit through this feeder's nozzle because it is very narrow. The nozzle is slightly larger that the width of a cooked rice grain. It is good for most pureed infant foods that you can buy at a grocery store because they have a thoroughly smooth consistency.
on January 18, 2011
I like this product, except the fact that it's orange now, not clear.
I fed my son some carrots with this one day, didn't get to wash it until that night then the entire bottle is orange now. No matter how many times I wash it, the color would not go away...
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2015
This was an impulse buy that has turned out to be pretty awesome! This spoon is now a must have item in my diaper bag. Here are my pros and cons for this item.

The pros:
Great for travel
Easy to use and to clean
The silicone tube prevents food from sticking on the inside
Any excess food can be easily washed out with soap and water - no need to worry about scrubbing the inside of the tube
You control how much food goes on the spoon
It does not least it has not yet
It comes with a cap that snaps in place over the spoon which helps keep it clean and also prevents any food that may be left over in the tube from coming out

The cons:
It takes up a lot of valuable space in a diaper bag
The spoon is a little big so smaller babies may have trouble using this
If you squeeze out too much food on the spoon there is not much you can do about it

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to other moms. The other nice thing about this spoon is the price. If you try it and hate it you are only out a few dollars.
on September 14, 2013
This makes feeding my little 8-month old easy and hassle free...except when it comes to putting the spoon in her mouth. But I decided that it is better to turn the spoon upside down when in her mouth to allow her to get the food off of the spoon. The way they have the spoon is annoying but nothing a little tweaking won't fix. What people say about food not coming out and it is only food for first foods for babys is true but...that is what the Nuby Natural Touch Infa Feeder says on the packaging, if the people paid attention before they opened it. It simply says "Great For First Foods" and it is. I don't know how it is for the less pureed baby foods but for now, it works for me and my little one.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse