1. Ho Down A violent drug dealer attempts to have Sipowicz killed after the detective gets into a scuffle with the dealer's girlfriend; Internal Affairs questions Clark when his name turns up in a dead prostitute's appointment book.
2. You've Got Mail The detectives search for clues when someone mails a mysterious white power to a courthouse; Internal Affairs targets Clark as a suspect in a homicide investigation; Irvin is the victim of a carjacking.
3. One In The Nuts Sipowicz and Clark investigate the murder of a man who was shot in the head and groin; McDowell and Ortiz doubt the story of a shooting victim who claims he was attacked during a robbery; McDowell's sister is the victim of domestic abuse.
4. Meat Me In The Park The detectives search for a little girl who was abducted when her father left her unattended in a park; Jones and Medavoy investigate the murder of a pregnant woman who was dragged from a car.
5. Death By Cycle The detectives search for the killer of young man who was stabbed while riding his bicycle; McDowell's sister is rushed to a hospital after being beaten; a suspect assaults Medavoy and escapes through a precinct window.
6. Maya Con Dios Maya Anderson's partner is killed in a shootout, forcing Sipowicz and Clark to hide a young witness from his father; Ortiz and McDowell investigate when a two-year-old boy is abducted from his adoptive parents.
7. Das Boots The death of two prostitutes leads Sipowicz and Clark to an odd man with a grudge against a female co- worker; Medavoy and Jones try to obtain a confession from a murder suspect with the help of the suspect's reverend.
8. Below The Belt The detectives investigate the death of a 17-year-old who liked having sex with cops; McDowell and Ortiz attempt to connect a car-bombing, stabbing and shooting, all of which occurred on the same block.
9. Half-ashed When a child services worker is murdered, the detectives sift through her disturbing cases in hopes of identifying the perpetrator; the widow of a dead police officer wishes to have her husband's ashes buried at the precinct.
10. Healthy McDowell Movement The detectives turn to a psychiatrist for help when a schizophrenic attacks his father; a partially-destroyed videotape may contain key evidence in the murder of a young woman; Sipowicz and Theo move into McDowell's apartment.
11. I Kid You Not Sipowicz and Clark search for the truth when a car jacking-gone-wrong leads them to drugs trafficked in the music industry; McDowell and Ortiz search for a missing infant; Rodriguez's ex-wife is found dead.
12. Arrested Development Clark is placed under arrest after police find heroin in his car; detectives search for clues when a woman is beaten to death with a cordless drill; a murder victim's obsession with clean living may have led to his demise.
13. Bottoms Up In hopes of freeing Clark from jail, Sipowicz searches for drug dealers who might have a connection to Laughlin; McDowell and Ortiz investigate a series of rapes in a park involving a perpetrator who forced his victims' boyfriends to watch.
14. Laughlin All The Way To The Clink The detectives investigate the murder of a gay man who gave room and board to Latino parolees in exchange for sex; McDowell and Ortiz search for clues when a community activist is stabbed to death.
15. Tranny Get Your Gun A transvestite prostitute's murder leads the detectives to two prime suspects: a pimp, and a john who claims the pimp and the prostitute set him up in an effort to steal a watch.
16. Nude Awakening Sipowicz and Clark investigate when Julian Pisano is wounded in a shooting incident; McDowell and Ortiz assist a woman who doggedly pursues justice when she's conned out of $100; Clark grows concerned when his father stops returning his phone calls.
17. Off The Wall Jones accidentally shoots a 13-year-old boy while pursuing a murder suspect; McDowell and Ortiz search for answers when a man whom police escorted from the scene of a domestic dispute is found dead.
18. Marine Life The detectives investigate the murder of a gay financier whose death might be tied to a marine; Medavoy and Jones search for answers when a strangler attacks a Russian mail order bride; Haywood feels threatened when a murderer's conviction is overturned.
19. Meet The Grandparents As Andy and Connie prepare to finalize the adoption of baby Michelle, Frank Colahan's mom and dad show up. Connie sweetly and sincerely tells them they want the grandparents to be part of Michelle's life to the fullest extent possible.
20. Maybe Baby The murder of a man who frequented a betting parlor leads Sipowicz to an old friend; Jones searches for the man who attacked Haywood; the detectives research the Colahans' background.
21. Yo, Adrian A meek and mousy young woman is found beaten to death on the floor of her apartment. Her brother- in-law is very upset but not about her death--he was paying her money to use her apartment for an extramarital affair.
22. 22 Skidoo The detectives hunt for a man suspected of killing minorities to avenge injuries his brother suffered during the first Gulf War; Sipowicz and McDowell plan to marry.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Starring||Dennis Franz, Mark-Paul Gosselaar|
|Supporting actors||Gordon Clapp, Charlotte Ross, Henry Simmons, Bill Brochtrup, Garcelle Beauvais, Esai Morales, Jacqueline Obradors, Nancy Cassaro, J.E. Freeman, Charles Guardino, Georgy Kao, Tara Karsian, Austin Majors, Lesli Margherita, Raymond O'Connor, Jeff Ricketts, Joe Sabatino, Mike Sabatino|
|Executive Producer||Jeremy Beim|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
clark & sipowitz still strong....but new characters in and out....disruptuve and story line gettng weaker.Published 10 days ago by Nancy Rhinesmith
The acting and actors are superb, but the plots have lost something of the underlying humanity of the earlier seasons.Published 13 days ago by P. D. Lanser
This was a really great. Andy was such a wonderful complex characters. But really I found all the NYC people I met had much better language skills!Published 1 month ago by Ralph Bonomo
First, years after it's last episode 'Blue' still stands strong withe stories of Andy, Bobby and the detectives of the Fifteenth! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Tom Roland
Not as great as earlier seasons. Some of the best characters are gone, but still engaging.Published 1 month ago by sue ellen bisgaard