Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on December 3, 2013
Extremely poor business practice by GNC. Surprised they are risking to risk their reputation with such questionable approach.
Here is what happened to me: I am 63, slim, athletic and of generally good health. I thought I try this and ordered a FREE sample. Was a bit surprised about the high shipping cost of approx $9, but hugged it up.
I was amazed that I got a whole bottle as a sample to be honest, but was away at the time of delivery. Later I saw a charge on my credit card of $79 and immediately wrote them an email to protest. They accepted my cancellation, but of course no money back. (I checked my emails and actually found this clause from Nugenix: "If you DO NOT want to receive any more Nugenix, call 855-714-3234." I did not call in time, as I got that email late after returning to my computer, which they took as I wanted more and charged me!)

Anyways, I took one per day of the naturally looking and powder filled capsules for about a week and did not feel any differences in any age related mental or physiological aspects. The only change I experienced and which makes me discontinue taking Nugenix is the fact that I had to get up several times at night to pee. I do have a slightly enlarged prostate (BPH) and take Flowmax regularly. So, my advise to my fellow males over 60: don't even try it if you have an enlarged prostate. It will only make it worse.
Hope this keeps as many folks as possible from buying into GNC's useless product.
on January 19, 2013
Very expensive product w no results! Would not recommend or buy again! AFTER not waste your money on this product.
on August 10, 2013
Did nothing for me and saw no difference anfter using.Would not reccommend for anyoene to waste their money on it.
on September 24, 2012
I normally take chryssin plus bioperine to increase the absorption rate, to increase my free testosterone. This works well, and I see the result with my toned muscles from my regular workouts. I decided to try this because of the process that they produce it through, and stop the chryssin regimen. My muscle tone went down, and I became a bit flabby after three weeks. Sucks. I went back to chryssin. Why mess with a good thing I guess.
11 comment| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2013
I do have fairly healthy diet and exercise almost regularly. I had some latent hopes for this product. I took it for over 1 month (2 wks free trial + 4 wks regular pack). I even increased to 4 capsules in the morning on empty stomach, but NOTHING! Literally NADA, absolutely ZERO, not even placebo effect ;-((. I have not found one product which has done anything for me yet. If I do, I will not keep it only for myself.
on December 29, 2015
Other reviewers said not to try the free sample because they will auto-charge you, so I didn't. I bought from Rite Aid but will continue to purchase on amazon to save some money. I am not being paid by anyone to write this review, completely un-biased review that hopefully helps someone out.
I'm 43 years old, HWP but have been feeling sluggish, so while I was getting some blood work done I had my testosterone checked about 6 months ago. it was 200, for my age it should be around 300-900.
I started Nugenix on December 19, 2015, changed nothing in my diet and I currently don't work out at the gym. 6 days later I woke up hard (which hasn't happened in a while). Now I'm 10 days in and woke up this morning before my alarm clock went off (that has rarely ever happened). Sex has tripled since after the first 6 days of taking these pills because now I can maintain hard (just two weeks ago I couldn't).
I will be going in to have my blood checked again, cant wait to see how much my T count has changed.
I take 3 in the morning with a full glass of water, I've been on one other T booster but had to stop it because of redness in the face, headaches and jitters from the caffeine. Nugenix does not affect me at all compared to Ubertest.
No matter what other reviewers say about Nugenix, I know it works for me and I will continue to take it.
4 stars only because the exact amount of each ingredients are not shown.
on April 4, 2014
The direction says to take on a empty stomach. Does that mean at 4:00 AM? Or before you eat breakfast, then is it still and empty stomach. The smell of the pills is strong and hard to take.
on June 8, 2013
I started using Nugenix about the same time I started working out with a trainer and went on a dedicated high protein diet. After the Nugenix, I didn't see alot of results, maybe a little, as far as muscle gain or body change were concerned, but to me, the big drawback is, although my sex drive was really increased, almost too much, my erections, which I never had a problem with, got weaker.
on June 27, 2013
I have not really seem a difference or feel any better or gotten strong in the gym. I am sure in some way it has a benefit. I would not recommend it.
on June 27, 2013
Bought a free-trial and cancelled before 18-day expiration period. Still charged $70+ for full shipment. They are refunding, however not paying for return shipping.

I felt nothing taking the product and the customer service sucks. Thanks Nugenix.