Perform and mix all the music in your iPod libraries with the Numark iDJ two-channel mixer, which offers two Universal Docks for the Apple iPod. You can dock and mix tracks from two different iPod, CD players or turntables connected to iDJ's inputs, or a combination of those sources. You can also mix in a mic and sing, rap, or talk over the music with iDJ's mic channel.
Your hands never have to leave iDJ thanks to large transport controls. You'll be able to connect to the PA or speaker system with ease using iDJ's multiple RCA outputs and cue in headphone with the 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch headphone jacks. iDJ's mixer has three-band EQ and a gain control on each channel as well as microphone tone and level controls so you can optimize each channel's sound for your room and performance. When you play clubs, you can even place iDJ on a turntable with the spindle receiver in the bottom.
iDJ has dual plug-and-play USB interfaces for connecting to Mac and PC. You can then use iDJ as a high-tech dock for your iPod--as simple as plugging in with no drivers needed to make the connection work.
- Two-channel DJ mixer with two Universal Docks for iPods
- Your hands never have to leave iDJ thanks to large transport controls
- Inputs: two universal docks for iPods, two line (RCA), mic (1/4-inch)
- Outputs: master (RCA), record (RCA), two headphones (1/4-inch and 1/8-inch stereo)
- Dual plug-and-play USB interfaces for connecting to Mac and PC
- Three-band EQ with gain control on each channel
- Microphone tone and level controls
- Line inputs for connecting CD players, samplers, and more
- Mountable on a turntable with the spindle receiver
- 2 iPod with bottom connector
- 2 Line (RCA)
- 1 microphone with tone control
- 2 Ground posts for turntables
- Master: RCA
- Line Level (Record): RCA
- Headphone: 1/8-inch headphone (mini jack); 1/4-inch
- 2 USB 2.0 data connection ports to each iPod Docking Connector
- Dimensions (including knobs): 11.5 x 10.75 x 2.5 inches
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- System requirements: Mac OS X; Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
What's in the Box
iDJ mixer, power supply, quick start guide
BRING THE TUNES YOU LOVE FROM YOUR HEADPHONES TO THE DANCEFLOOR. The iDJ is a 2–channel mixer that enables mobile DJs and iPod enthusiasts to seamlessly integrate their portable music libraries with other music, video and sound reinforcement systems—transforming the iPod from a personal music player into a source playback device. The iDJ's compact form factor, comprehensive feature set, and onboard controls allow you to manipulate content on the iPod while never leaving the mixer control surface (3rd generation iPods and later only). Its backlit blue–on–white design blends perfectly with the iPod. The iDJ makes the music more accessible and the party better than ever.