5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loves this book!
Published on November 16, 2012 by J. Stroh

3.0 out of 5 stars Cracking on the seam!?
Published 7 months ago by aleemama

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loves this book!, November 16, 2012
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (First 100) (Board book)
My grandson just turned two and just beginning to learn numbers, colors and identifying different things. This book was so very helpful to him and to me. He now can count, recognizes his colors and shapes and is talking up a storm. This book is his afternoon "read to me" book. We sit quietly and go over every thing in the book and his little mind just absorbs everything.

The colors are nice and bright but not overpowering and the book can be held in his litltle hands. If your child, granchchild, etc. is ready for more challenging things, then this book is for them! I recommend it highly and I am sure it will be one of your child's favorites!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cracking on the seam!?, May 27, 2014
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (First 100) (Board book)
I literally purchased this less than 2 weeks ago and the edge / seam of the book is cracked wide open. I was excited as I knew my toddler would love this book as he likes to point to various objects as he's learning his words, but it's disappointing when after 2 weeks of general use, the book is cracking. It's not an expensive book by any means, but none-the-less, should last! Overall, my son loves the book and so do I, the pictures are a bit dated but the general purpose it serves is great as he likes the numbers, shapes and other images in the book. Good learning book, just bad quality.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books!, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (First 100) (Board book)
My son (17 months) loves these books! He carries around the first 100 animals book and will tell us what the different animals are! We've now invested in the flash cards too. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!!, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (First 100) (Board book)
I really like this book, great quality and brightly printed. My niece really loves this book and the pages cannot tear!!

3.0 out of 5 stars a lot to take in, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (First 100) (Board book)
I was excited to get this book and start working with my son on his shapes, colors, and numbers. The book attempts to teach those categories, but there is so much on each page that it is a lot to take in. I find that he has trouble focusing on what any one object is. It might work better as something to review once he gets a little bit older and more familiar with his shapes, colors, and numbers, but I would not recommend this as a beginner's first book to learn these sort of things. I am currently waiting for flashcards so we can focus on one subject at a time.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter (21mo) Loves This Book, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (First 100) (Board book)
We have collected many books over the years with our 3 children, and this one is favored most by my 21 month old. It's very soft, colorful and easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loves it!, December 15, 2012
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (First 100) (Board book)
These books are genius! They encourage kids to read while teaching them things along the way! Fairly priced too! Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, December 5, 2014
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (First 100) (Board book)
I bought a couple board books months ago. This one is my daughters favorite. She is now 16 months old. She carries this all over the house, drags it across the floor, eats with it, ect. She loves to hold it and flip through the pages. After about 4 months of wear its starting to come apart a bit. There are food stains on it. I decided to place an order for 2 more so I can swap the dirty one for a clean one & have an extra. These are such a great price and because of the happiness they give her, I will continue to replace them every few months until she is tired of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational but fun for the lil one, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (First 100) (Board book)
Nice to have a durable board book that also has a soft padded cover. It's rather small in size so it's easy for my young child to hold and easy to tote around. I like that it covers numbers, colors, and shapes all in one book. The bright colors and pictures keep my son engaged. However, the only thing I'd prefer to give it 5 stars is more up-to-date pictures. Some pictures in this book are already looking out dated for our current generation considering that the book release date is May 2011.

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loves this book, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (First 100) (Board book)
my 2 year old likes to take this book everywhere and asks me to read him words he points out to me, it is a good buy.

Numbers Colors Shapes (First 100)
Numbers Colors Shapes (First 100) by Roger Priddy (Board book - May 10, 2011)
$5.99
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.