5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loves this book!
Published 22 months ago by J. Stroh

3.0 out of 5 stars a lot to take in
Published 6 months ago by Diana Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars a lot to take in, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (Board book)
I was excited to get this book and start working with my son on his shapes, colors, and numbers. The book attempts to teach those categories, but there is so much on each page that it is a lot to take in. I find that he has trouble focusing on what any one object is. It might work better as something to review once he gets a little bit older and more familiar with his shapes, colors, and numbers, but I would not recommend this as a beginner's first book to learn these sort of things. I am currently waiting for flashcards so we can focus on one subject at a time.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loves this book!, November 16, 2012
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (Board book)
My grandson just turned two and just beginning to learn numbers, colors and identifying different things. This book was so very helpful to him and to me. He now can count, recognizes his colors and shapes and is talking up a storm. This book is his afternoon "read to me" book. We sit quietly and go over every thing in the book and his little mind just absorbs everything.

The colors are nice and bright but not overpowering and the book can be held in his litltle hands. If your child, granchchild, etc. is ready for more challenging things, then this book is for them! I recommend it highly and I am sure it will be one of your child's favorites!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books!, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (Board book)
My son (17 months) loves these books! He carries around the first 100 animals book and will tell us what the different animals are! We've now invested in the flash cards too. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!!, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (Board book)
I really like this book, great quality and brightly printed. My niece really loves this book and the pages cannot tear!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book for early learning, May 18, 2012
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (Board book)
My 21 month old really likes this book. He's just starting to want to learn colors, shapes and numbers and this book was a good supplement for him. I wish the numbers were just a little bit bigger on the page and that they included the color purple (pink is included but not purple). For early learning, I would have liked more colors (purple, black, white) and they could have left out the section about time. It seems like time would come after they have learned colors, shapes and numbers. Also, my son wants to learn/say the "colors" on the number 9 page with the colored pencils. However, the pencils are different shades of the basic colors, so he has trouble with them. But overall it is a nice surdy book that allows him to explore these new concepts he is learning.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter (21mo) Loves This Book, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (Board book)
We have collected many books over the years with our 3 children, and this one is favored most by my 21 month old. It's very soft, colorful and easy to clean.

3.0 out of 5 stars small book, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (Board book)
My grandchild had already had this style of book so knew he would like this one. Was disappointed on how small this book was. It was half the size of his other one

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational but fun for the lil one, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (Board book)
Nice to have a durable board book that also has a soft padded cover. It's rather small in size so it's easy for my young child to hold and easy to tote around. I like that it covers numbers, colors, and shapes all in one book. The bright colors and pictures keep my son engaged. However, the only thing I'd prefer to give it 5 stars is more up-to-date pictures. Some pictures in this book are already looking out dated for our current generation considering that the book release date is May 2011.

5.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loves it!, December 15, 2012
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (Board book)
These books are genius! They encourage kids to read while teaching them things along the way! Fairly priced too! Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loves this book, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Numbers Colors Shapes (Board book)
my 2 year old likes to take this book everywhere and asks me to read him words he points out to me, it is a good buy.

Numbers Colors Shapes
Numbers Colors Shapes by Roger Priddy (Board book - May 10, 2011)
$5.99 $3.30