Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Numbers Colors Shapes (First 100)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Board book|Change

VINE VOICEon November 16, 2012
My grandson just turned two and just beginning to learn numbers, colors and identifying different things. This book was so very helpful to him and to me. He now can count, recognizes his colors and shapes and is talking up a storm. This book is his afternoon "read to me" book. We sit quietly and go over every thing in the book and his little mind just absorbs everything.

The colors are nice and bright but not overpowering and the book can be held in his litltle hands. If your child, granchchild, etc. is ready for more challenging things, then this book is for them! I recommend it highly and I am sure it will be one of your child's favorites!!
on December 5, 2014
I bought a couple board books months ago. This one is my daughters favorite. She is now 16 months old. She carries this all over the house, drags it across the floor, eats with it, ect. She loves to hold it and flip through the pages. After about 4 months of wear its starting to come apart a bit. There are food stains on it. I decided to place an order for 2 more so I can swap the dirty one for a clean one & have an extra. These are such a great price and because of the happiness they give her, I will continue to replace them every few months until she is tired of them.
on May 27, 2014
I literally purchased this less than 2 weeks ago and the edge / seam of the book is cracked wide open. I was excited as I knew my toddler would love this book as he likes to point to various objects as he's learning his words, but it's disappointing when after 2 weeks of general use, the book is cracking. It's not an expensive book by any means, but none-the-less, should last! Overall, my son loves the book and so do I, the pictures are a bit dated but the general purpose it serves is great as he likes the numbers, shapes and other images in the book. Good learning book, just bad quality.....
on January 18, 2013
I really like this book, great quality and brightly printed. My niece really loves this book and the pages cannot tear!!
on August 2, 2014
I like the first half of the book--but at about the halfway point, my daughter loses interest. This actually includes more than numbers colors and shapes (i.e. "home, city, forest, and opposites). These are concepts way over my baby's head at this point. I think it will be a good book when she gets a bit older.
on March 16, 2016
Cute book, lots of words shapes and colors, good purchase.
review image review image review image
on November 21, 2012
Great books for children learning I got them as birthday gifts and the mom said they were great!!! They are really small books though, they look bigger when purchasing but I was surprised at how small they are.
on January 8, 2013
Nice to have a durable board book that also has a soft padded cover. It's rather small in size so it's easy for my young child to hold and easy to tote around. I like that it covers numbers, colors, and shapes all in one book. The bright colors and pictures keep my son engaged. However, the only thing I'd prefer to give it 5 stars is more up-to-date pictures. Some pictures in this book are already looking out dated for our current generation considering that the book release date is May 2011.
on May 17, 2016
This series of books is hard cardboard and sturdy for little hands. The pictures are simple and representative. The colors are bright. Some of the text needs to be a different color for the background but it's easy enough to understand what it's saying from the picture. My grandson will actually sit long enough to go through one of these books and he's only 15 months.
on February 26, 2016
I am so in love with these Roger Priddy books right now!! They are a great size to toss in the diaperbag and can withstand being tossed around due to the quality materials and sturdy construction. These are the only books my son will sit down with BY HIMSELF to 'read' and they are great for a quick distraction from the horrors of sitting in the carseat for more than 10 minutes. I will certainly be ordering more books out of this series!