5.0 out of 5 stars "Charting Your Destiny with Numbers and You"
I have had the pleasure of reading the first edition over 20 years ago...This is a masterpiece delivered by a master numerologist. Simple and inviting, this book will help you to answer all of your questions and help you to understand your relationships to family, friends, loved ones and coworkers.
Mr. Strayhorn shows you how to work with the numbers from the ancient...
Published on February 5, 2002 by circleofgrace

3.0 out of 5 stars Gives some good information
This is a good book if your new to Numerology and want to learn a lot of different aspects of how to read numbers over a wide range of subjects..even for us who are a little more familar with Numberology this is a good book that covers areas that may not have been done before and really gives some good feedback on interpretations of your numbers.
Published on October 30, 2011 by bludusty62

5.0 out of 5 stars "Charting Your Destiny with Numbers and You", February 5, 2002
"circleofgrace" (Long Island, NY, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Numbers and You: A Numerology Guide for Everyday Living (Mass Market Paperback)
Mr. Strayhorn shows you how to work with the numbers from the ancient Chaldean to the Pythagorean method. His unique and original method of "birth key numbers" will tell you which child looks or takes after which parent in the family.
You'll find yourself walking around reciting the numbers and "reading" their integral meanings as they relate to your everyday life. What a great book !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is probably the definitive book on numerology!!!, March 19, 1999
This book can help you answer many questions about your life, such as, what is my best day of the week? What are the best times of the year for me to start new projects? What is my real mission in life? What challenges will I face in life, and how can I overcome them? what are the best foods for me to eat to sustain optimum efficiency. Life is a sport, and like in any sport timming can make all the difference in the world!!! Before you go to a new place check the travel section to see if your destination will pose new challenges or cradle you in it's bosom. "Number's And You" will show you the way!!! Open your imagination to new insights with Mr.Strayhorn's landmark tome in numerology!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great beginners guide, May 17, 2004
This is a wonderful reference for people who are just getting into numerology. It is very easy to read, offers exercises to learn the basic required skills, and has enough information to keep it interesting! You can easily do a complete reading simply with the information contained in this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Reference book, July 12, 2002
This was the second book I applied to my learning of numerology. There are many books out there, but this one is clear and easy to follow. The first book I ever purchased on numerology had me so confused that I put it down and gave up on the idea of studying numerology. I thought it was way too difficult. But it's really not, and this book really guides you gently, on your learning path of numerology.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best book on Numerology!, July 10, 2007
mr. strayhorn's book is so different from other boring, complicated numerology books. it's easy, fun, unique, and very interesting. he gives you simple methods to discover EVERYTHING about yourself and others! he also gives a brief history about numerology and other occults at the beginning, and for once it was highly interesting to read! i recently got interested in numerology and brought about 7 numerology books and out of the whole bunch this was by far the best!

5.0 out of 5 stars Numbers and you, September 12, 2006
I am the proud owner of this book, one of the best book on numerology bar none!! this book is a must have for anyone serious student of numerology, there is a wealth of information and those new to numerology will become fan's of numerology.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a beginner like myself, August 29, 2005
I needed a book to use as a reference for a Tarot class I am teaching and this fit the bill. This book would also be useful to anyone who had an interest in numerology but was perhaps unsure how "into it" they wanted to become.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've sworn by this book for years..., January 8, 2006
Bebina40 "bebina40" (san diego ca United States) - See all my reviews
Although my copy is old and worn out, every year I consult this book for my personal year and it has never failed to amaze me. I've learned a lot about myself through this book. To me, this it the best numerology book out there. Mr. Strayhorn really knows his stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars numerology book, January 9, 2007
Well, I've talked to the author over many years in the past. He has great talent in the field. I would just buy any book that he puts out, because I know that he is not a con-artist. He's been on the radio, and I find him to be honest. I have one or two of his old books, here in my home. I once ment him by accident in the elevator of my job, and would you believe, he gave me a free reading in the elevator. No other people were there. Anyone that would by one of his books, would be ahead of the game.

By A Customer
This book can help you answer many questions about your life, such as, what is my best day of the week? What are the best times of the year for me to start new projects? What is my real mission in life? What challenges will I face in life, and how can I overcome them? Who would make a suitable mate, business associate, or boss? Insights into children, parents, friends, and spouses!!! What are the best foods for me to eat to sustain optimum efficiency. You can explore a wealth of questions and answers. Life is a sport, and like in any sport timming can make all the difference in the world!!! Before you go to a new place check the travel section to see if your destination will pose new challenges or cradle you in it's bosom. "Number's And You" will show you the way!!! Open your imagination to new insights with Mr.Strayhorn's landmark tome on numerology!!!

Numbers and You:  A Numerology Guide for Everyday Living
Numbers and You: A Numerology Guide for Everyday Living by Lloyd Strayhorn (Mass Market Paperback - September 12, 1987)
$7.99 $7.19