Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on February 5, 2002
I have had the pleasure of reading the first edition over 20 years ago...This is a masterpiece delivered by a master numerologist. Simple and inviting, this book will help you to answer all of your questions and help you to understand your relationships to family, friends, loved ones and coworkers.
Mr. Strayhorn shows you how to work with the numbers from the ancient Chaldean to the Pythagorean method. His unique and original method of "birth key numbers" will tell you which child looks or takes after which parent in the family.
You'll find yourself walking around reciting the numbers and "reading" their integral meanings as they relate to your everyday life. What a great book !!!!!
on March 19, 1999
This book can help you answer many questions about your life, such as, what is my best day of the week? What are the best times of the year for me to start new projects? What is my real mission in life? What challenges will I face in life, and how can I overcome them? what are the best foods for me to eat to sustain optimum efficiency. Life is a sport, and like in any sport timming can make all the difference in the world!!! Before you go to a new place check the travel section to see if your destination will pose new challenges or cradle you in it's bosom. "Number's And You" will show you the way!!! Open your imagination to new insights with Mr.Strayhorn's landmark tome in numerology!!!
on May 17, 2004
This is a wonderful reference for people who are just getting into numerology. It is very easy to read, offers exercises to learn the basic required skills, and has enough information to keep it interesting! You can easily do a complete reading simply with the information contained in this book.
on July 12, 2002
This was the second book I applied to my learning of numerology. There are many books out there, but this one is clear and easy to follow. The first book I ever purchased on numerology had me so confused that I put it down and gave up on the idea of studying numerology. I thought it was way too difficult. But it's really not, and this book really guides you gently, on your learning path of numerology.
on July 10, 2007
mr. strayhorn's book is so different from other boring, complicated numerology books. it's easy, fun, unique, and very interesting. he gives you simple methods to discover EVERYTHING about yourself and others! he also gives a brief history about numerology and other occults at the beginning, and for once it was highly interesting to read! i recently got interested in numerology and brought about 7 numerology books and out of the whole bunch this was by far the best!
on September 12, 2006
I am the proud owner of this book, one of the best book on numerology bar none!! this book is a must have for anyone serious student of numerology, there is a wealth of information and those new to numerology will become fan's of numerology.
on August 29, 2005
I needed a book to use as a reference for a Tarot class I am teaching and this fit the bill. This book would also be useful to anyone who had an interest in numerology but was perhaps unsure how "into it" they wanted to become.
on January 8, 2006
Although my copy is old and worn out, every year I consult this book for my personal year and it has never failed to amaze me. I've learned a lot about myself through this book. To me, this it the best numerology book out there. Mr. Strayhorn really knows his stuff.
on January 9, 2007
Well, I've talked to the author over many years in the past. He has great talent in the field. I would just buy any book that he puts out, because I know that he is not a con-artist. He's been on the radio, and I find him to be honest. I have one or two of his old books, here in my home. I once ment him by accident in the elevator of my job, and would you believe, he gave me a free reading in the elevator. No other people were there. Anyone that would by one of his books, would be ahead of the game.
on March 19, 1999
This book can help you answer many questions about your life, such as, what is my best day of the week? What are the best times of the year for me to start new projects? What is my real mission in life? What challenges will I face in life, and how can I overcome them? Who would make a suitable mate, business associate, or boss? Insights into children, parents, friends, and spouses!!! What are the best foods for me to eat to sustain optimum efficiency. You can explore a wealth of questions and answers. Life is a sport, and like in any sport timming can make all the difference in the world!!! Before you go to a new place check the travel section to see if your destination will pose new challenges or cradle you in it's bosom. "Number's And You" will show you the way!!! Open your imagination to new insights with Mr.Strayhorn's landmark tome on numerology!!!