Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on September 30, 2010
Having been influenced and inspired by "Numerology and the Divine Triangle" many years ago, I was particularly anxious to purchase this book by Mr. Peterson . I enjoy text books that get right to the heart of the matter, and Ed certainly has done that.

The reader doesn't have to waste time trying to decipher Eds CLEARLY written explanations or definitions. I particularly enjoyed the new (AND LOGICAL) twists that Ed added concerning the initials in our names, as well as other hidden facets --such as delineating your Family Numbers.

Best of all, unlike most Numerology books (whose numerical definitions often confuse the reader because they differ from author to author) Eds numerical definitions also strengthen the link between the Tarot and Numerology. In my opinion, Ed has done a splendid job with (what I hope is only) his first book!

Anna Burroughs Cook author of Tarot Dynamics
on April 22, 2012
I love this book. The descriptions are uncannily accurate although truncated into words instead of sentences, which makes it a little less helpful. I love the many different formulas for learning about myself; they all rang true. I was disappointed that the node section required an outside book; I was originally excited to read that section but had to forgo the computations. The book for Kindle could be formatted better; but for the $5 I paid it's a great value.
on January 6, 2010
The descriptions are easy to read per number, and instructions are easy to follow for doing personal and professional numerology. Lots of work to put this together. Can use for Tarot Spread also! Very nice. Buy it!
on August 17, 2013
Ed Peterson's Numerology has been suggested as the companion book to Numerology and the Divine Triangle by Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker.

The first part of Numerology walks you through several formulas step by step, and the author's instructions:

So get something to write on and something to write with and do a sort of spiritual Sudoku with your birth data in order to find out what numerology can tell you.

You basically create your own personal profile, such information includes: what you are here to learn, how you appear to others, your true character, and the most important thing you can do. But that's only a few of the traits you discover with Ed Peterson's guidance. With your chart complete, it's time to decipher what your numbers mean.

Peterson works with the numbers 0-100, giving the associated Tarot card, a list of descriptions, sayings, examples and tidbits for each number. A list of astrological correspondence and archetypes brings the book to a close.

The author admits this book is a work in progress. Some of the numbers have much more information than others, but what's here is a large amount of information.

I recommend this book to anyone working with numerology and would like more choices for the meanings of numbers.

Your North Node numbers are mentioned in this book, but you'll need to purchase Numerology: Volume 2, North Node Numbers to find out those calculations. It's basically an overlay of your birth chart and a circle grid available in Numerology and the Divine Triangle.
on July 11, 2013
I've read a lot of books on numerology and have found that in the end they still leave a lot of questions unanswered. Ed's book isn't one of these. I found it to be highly informative, even for a novice such as myself. I highly recommend it for someone who is just starting their adventure with numerology.
on February 18, 2010
I discovered numerology years ago and have read and purchased a number of books on the subject. This book has quickly replaced what used to be my go to books on the subject!

It is easy to use and very well researched. I recommend this book for anyone interested in numerology, whether you are just starting out or you've been studying the art for years. You will find something here for you!
on October 30, 2011
Total waste of money...there's nothing here that helps understand anything about numerology or even what to do with the information that is there....its like a workbook that needs to go with another "regular" book...the only thing that might be useful is the tarot information in back, which goes into very useful detail about how to read the cards and what each card means...maybe this book should be renamed "How to Read and Interpret Tarot Cards" cause that is what the majority of this book really addresses.
on September 12, 2011
Confusing, short, basic, not in depth at all. I can use alot more of those kinds of words to describe this book. I bought it for kindle but its terrible, I wish I would have picked it up in the store first.
on January 31, 2014
I did not like it at all, wish I would have looked more into before purchase, no explaination just peoples names and a number, Did not like it at all.
on January 12, 2016
Very interesting. I need to take more time to get back to this book.