Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 1, 2013
The concept is great, the variety of flavors is great, amount of tea seems a little light for the price. I gave it as a gift to a tea lover, and she thought it was a great present. After it was opened, I was surprised at the stingy amount of tea in the set, the user will run out fast.
on December 31, 2012
This was a Christmas present and went over very well with my tea-loving daughter. In the past, she'd had a larger plastic tea brewer that molded in the very-hard-to-reach tubes, so this was somewhat of a replacement. The pot is glass, and small, but very cute. It came with quite a few loose blends of tea that smelled wonderful, and every recipe she's tried has been very good. The only thing was we couldn't figure out how to secure the tea bag after putting the tea leaves into it - we ended up tying the top in a knot before placing it in the hot water. We couldn't find it in the instructions, either, although we could have missed it.
on May 22, 2013
This product was much nicer than I realized when initially reading the reviews. It was packaged wonderfully, and was a definite "hit" as a gift for my boss. :) (Although he has not yet let me try any of the teas!)
on August 13, 2013
I got it for a friend. I was very nicely impressed with the kit. The teas are very good, ended up mixing our own teas. Would recomend it
on December 11, 2013
Got this as a gift for two of my friends this year who like the loose leaf teas. This is a great way to have the ability to sample a small amount of different flavors instead of having to commit to just one.
on January 12, 2013
I bought this as a lightening deal for my mother who loves to experiment with teas. This kit came with everything she needed and even gave a few suggestions for combinations to try. She absolutely loves it and has made some very good and some very unique teas with it.
on January 15, 2013
I bought this for my sister who loves tea. She liked it so much she sat right down and starting using it.
on December 17, 2012
Saw an ad for this tea blending kit and am grateful I did because my aunt is difficult to find presents for. Knowing she is a big eco lover, health nut and likes to cook i figured "why not?" It has a cool presentation and am confident this will be a hit come Christmas. Saved me from giving another boring gift card.
on December 30, 2012
Tea is very important in my family. We use it for relaxation, entertaining, prevention, and healing. This kit is wonderful for introducing others to the many facets of the preparation and consumption of the world's multitude of leaves, herbs, and spices into beautiful liquid elixirs. This Numi Tea kit is beautifully and carefully packed and boxed. It looks and feels "top shelf". This is a great way to start sharing the science, philosophy, and enjoyment behind this ancient beverage.
on January 8, 2015
I bought this kit as a gift for my friend who loves tea. I thought it might be creative and neat, but I was pretty disappointed in it. There wasn't a whole lot of actual loose tea, and it was smaller than I thought. If you were just getting started experimenting with tea, this might be an okay kit. For a real tea connoisseur, not worth the money.