Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 1, 2013
The concept is great, the variety of flavors is great, amount of tea seems a little light for the price. I gave it as a gift to a tea lover, and she thought it was a great present. After it was opened, I was surprised at the stingy amount of tea in the set, the user will run out fast.
on August 13, 2013
I got it for a friend. I was very nicely impressed with the kit. The teas are very good, ended up mixing our own teas. Would recomend it
on December 31, 2012
This was a Christmas present and went over very well with my tea-loving daughter. In the past, she'd had a larger plastic tea brewer that molded in the very-hard-to-reach tubes, so this was somewhat of a replacement. The pot is glass, and small, but very cute. It came with quite a few loose blends of tea that smelled wonderful, and every recipe she's tried has been very good. The only thing was we couldn't figure out how to secure the tea bag after putting the tea leaves into it - we ended up tying the top in a knot before placing it in the hot water. We couldn't find it in the instructions, either, although we could have missed it.
22 comments4 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2013
I bought this for my sister who loves tea. She liked it so much she sat right down and starting using it.
on May 22, 2013
This product was much nicer than I realized when initially reading the reviews. It was packaged wonderfully, and was a definite "hit" as a gift for my boss. :) (Although he has not yet let me try any of the teas!)
on January 14, 2013
I bought this item for my husband for Christmas. He has been a great time making different teas and has really enjoyed the whole process.
on December 17, 2012
Saw an ad for this tea blending kit and am grateful I did because my aunt is difficult to find presents for. Knowing she is a big eco lover, health nut and likes to cook i figured "why not?" It has a cool presentation and am confident this will be a hit come Christmas. Saved me from giving another boring gift card.
on December 11, 2013
Got this as a gift for two of my friends this year who like the loose leaf teas. This is a great way to have the ability to sample a small amount of different flavors instead of having to commit to just one.
on May 14, 2013
With this one purchase, it allowed my daughter to experiment with various teas and create several custom blends for herself.
on December 28, 2012
Gave these as Christmas presents. And bought one for myself. They are well put together and fun to blend. Good buy.