5.0 out of 5 stars Tea was good, great gift for someone who is hard to shop for
Published 9 months ago by carmex

1.0 out of 5 stars rip off
its not good as the hype says...its really very very very unconvinced at all. and is not returnable be aware
Published 21 days ago by mina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea was good, great gift for someone who is hard to shop for, November 30, 2013
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea World Collection (Grocery)
Perfect gift for someone who only needs consumables. I have had a problem buying things for my grandmother as she has owned everything she wants for about 30 years now. She does like tea (something she can use!) and this box and presentation really made it feel like a present instead of just wrapping up some boxes of tea from the store. I am not a tea connoisseur, but the few flavors that I did try the Mate Lemon Green, and the Gunpowder Green tasted pretty good to me with a bit of honey in them. She really liked it and that was the most important thing so I am giving it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea World Collection (Grocery)
Love these teas because they are organic and non-gmo and best of all they taste great. The box was pretty good quality and we continue to use it to store teas.

This according to foodbabe.com

Make sure the brand you buy uses a safe form of packaging material or buy loose leaf tea and use a stainless steel or glass tea strainer. Have the company verify that bags do not contain epichlorophydrin, and avoid plastic tea bags all together. (Numi and Traditional Medicinals are some of the only brands I trust in this category because they have publicly stated they do not use this harmful ingredient or GMO packaging and are Non-GMO Project verified.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Numi is Yummy, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea World Collection (Grocery)
Bought this as a gift for someone. They had specifically requested Numi Teas. Was so happy to have found this variety pack.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!! My Mom loved it!!!, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea World Collection (Grocery)
Got this for my Mom for Mother's Day. She is a tea lover. There wasn't a tea in here she didn't enjoy. If you are a tea lover and especially enjoy "Organic". I think you will enjoy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly Teas, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea World Collection (Grocery)
I used these for my birthday tea... Everyone enjoyed them ! Some of the best tea out there... Plus, the lil tote box was cool! I enjoyed their smoothness & how soothing they taste. Had to taste them before I gave them out, wink, wink!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Numi Teas!, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea World Collection (Grocery)
After reading that Numi is one of the few teas without pesticides, I thought I'd try this collection to see how I like it. Oh, I like Numi all right! Wonderful teas - love the flavors. Spent forever wandering their website and plotting my next purchases. Totally hooked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tea, March 4, 2014
Sbyrd (Enterprise, Alabama) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea World Collection (Grocery)
Great variety, great price, wonderful tea, beautiful packaging. If you are a tea lover, it should be your choice in tea. Will buy again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice selection, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea World Collection (Grocery)
This selection of teas was packaged in a container nice enough for gift giving. There is a good variety of flavors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good collection of tea..., February 17, 2014
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea World Collection (Grocery)
My son has discovered tea at college. I purchased this for him to keep in his dorm room. The case is good for restocking after you run out. He likes the collection and has experimented with different varieties...

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my son for Christmas., February 10, 2014
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea World Collection (Grocery)
Nice selection my son loved the box and is now buying the tea at Wegmans. Nice gift package for a tea user.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›