5.0 out of 5 stars Tea was good, great gift for someone who is hard to shop for
Published 15 months ago by carmex

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok.
It's ok.
Published 3 months ago by xiaosong

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea was good, great gift for someone who is hard to shop for, November 30, 2013
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea Organic World of Tea Collection (Grocery)
Perfect gift for someone who only needs consumables. I have had a problem buying things for my grandmother as she has owned everything she wants for about 30 years now. She does like tea (something she can use!) and this box and presentation really made it feel like a present instead of just wrapping up some boxes of tea from the store. I am not a tea connoisseur, but the few flavors that I did try the Mate Lemon Green, and the Gunpowder Green tasted pretty good to me with a bit of honey in them. She really liked it and that was the most important thing so I am giving it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea Organic World of Tea Collection (Grocery)
Love these teas because they are organic and non-gmo and best of all they taste great. The box was pretty good quality and we continue to use it to store teas.

This according to foodbabe.com

Make sure the brand you buy uses a safe form of packaging material or buy loose leaf tea and use a stainless steel or glass tea strainer. Have the company verify that bags do not contain epichlorophydrin, and avoid plastic tea bags all together. (Numi and Traditional Medicinals are some of the only brands I trust in this category because they have publicly stated they do not use this harmful ingredient or GMO packaging and are Non-GMO Project verified.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Numi Teas!, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea Organic World of Tea Collection (Grocery)
After reading that Numi is one of the few teas without pesticides, I thought I'd try this collection to see how I like it. Oh, I like Numi all right! Wonderful teas - love the flavors. Spent forever wandering their website and plotting my next purchases. Totally hooked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly Teas, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea Organic World of Tea Collection (Grocery)
I used these for my birthday tea... Everyone enjoyed them ! Some of the best tea out there... Plus, the lil tote box was cool! I enjoyed their smoothness & how soothing they taste. Had to taste them before I gave them out, wink, wink!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!! My Mom loved it!!!, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea Organic World of Tea Collection (Grocery)
Got this for my Mom for Mother's Day. She is a tea lover. There wasn't a tea in here she didn't enjoy. If you are a tea lover and especially enjoy "Organic". I think you will enjoy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tea, March 4, 2014
Sbyrd (Enterprise, Alabama) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea Organic World of Tea Collection (Grocery)
Great variety, great price, wonderful tea, beautiful packaging. If you are a tea lover, it should be your choice in tea. Will buy again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Numi is Yummy, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea Organic World of Tea Collection (Grocery)
Bought this as a gift for someone. They had specifically requested Numi Teas. Was so happy to have found this variety pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 12, 2014
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea Organic World of Tea Collection (Grocery)
This tea smells and tastes sooo good. I was very shocked by what I got for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Numi Organic Tea Sampler, January 13, 2015
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea Organic World of Tea Collection (Grocery)
Wonderful collection of Numi teas. I love them and have many different types of teas by Numi. This has a nice assortment of black, green, and herbal teas.
My first box arrived without one of the teas. I wrote and asked just for the 5 missing tea bags as replacement. Instead Numi sent me another whole box and allowed me to keep the other one. I gave one to our church for the tea drinkers to be able to enjoy.
Numi is a wonderful company to deal with and their customer service is excellent.
I highly recommend this sampler for anyone who wants fair trade organic tea that simply taste delicious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful design; great tea!, October 13, 2014
This review is from: Numi Organic Tea Organic World of Tea Collection (Grocery)
This tea box makes an excellent gift. The bamboo is elegant and gives it a great cultured look. I really enjoyed the selection of tea, but would have preferred some more unique flavors. The breakfast blend and aged earl gray teas, while good, are very ordinary blends. Numi's Honeybrush or Emperor's Pu-Erh would have been more creative substitutions. Still an all-around great product!