Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on April 2, 2014
After reading that Numi is one of the few teas without pesticides, I thought I'd try this collection to see how I like it. Oh, I like Numi all right! Wonderful teas - love the flavors. Spent forever wandering their website and plotting my next purchases. Totally hooked.
on November 30, 2013
Perfect gift for someone who only needs consumables. I have had a problem buying things for my grandmother as she has owned everything she wants for about 30 years now. She does like tea (something she can use!) and this box and presentation really made it feel like a present instead of just wrapping up some boxes of tea from the store. I am not a tea connoisseur, but the few flavors that I did try the Mate Lemon Green, and the Gunpowder Green tasted pretty good to me with a bit of honey in them. She really liked it and that was the most important thing so I am giving it 5 stars.
on June 22, 2014
Love these teas because they are organic and non-gmo and best of all they taste great. The box was pretty good quality and we continue to use it to store teas.

This according to foodbabe.com

Make sure the brand you buy uses a safe form of packaging material or buy loose leaf tea and use a stainless steel or glass tea strainer. Have the company verify that bags do not contain epichlorophydrin, and avoid plastic tea bags all together. (Numi and Traditional Medicinals are some of the only brands I trust in this category because they have publicly stated they do not use this harmful ingredient or GMO packaging and are Non-GMO Project verified.)
on June 10, 2015
I decided to try Numi tea after I read an article about how many teas aren't washed and some even have pesticides. Numi is one of the teas that those things aren't present in.

The box is cute and can fit other Numi teas you buy in the future. I used the Numi tea flavors to make Bubble Tea with Black Tapioca pearls, honey, brown sugar and cream. Absolutely delicious flavors that have a variety of options you can do with them. They seep really well and are packed full of flavor.

I plan on getting one for my mother for Christmas and refilling this kit with boxes of other Numi teas.
on January 13, 2015
Wonderful collection of Numi teas. I love them and have many different types of teas by Numi. This has a nice assortment of black, green, and herbal teas.
My first box arrived without one of the teas. I wrote and asked just for the 5 missing tea bags as replacement. Instead Numi sent me another whole box and allowed me to keep the other one. I gave one to our church for the tea drinkers to be able to enjoy.
Numi is a wonderful company to deal with and their customer service is excellent.
I highly recommend this sampler for anyone who wants fair trade organic tea that simply taste delicious.
on May 3, 2015
I am in love with this tea set. My fiance bought it for me and I have tried four of the teas thus far. I'm not here to rate how good they taste, because that is in the mouth of the beholder... But the packaging is lovely. My fiance actually told me to go ahead and buy another one just so he can have the box lol the box comes with a explanation of each different tea which I love. Shipping was fast, if that matters. I love that i get to try so many different flavors for such a great price, because of course buying a full box of all these teas separately would cost quite a lot more than this lovely set. I will be buying full boxes of some of them though, as I have fallen in love. I don't know what I'll do with the box once it's empty, but I'm sure I'll find a nice place for it :) definitely get this.
on May 9, 2014
I used these for my birthday tea... Everyone enjoyed them ! Some of the best tea out there... Plus, the lil tote box was cool! I enjoyed their smoothness & how soothing they taste. Had to taste them before I gave them out, wink, wink!
on January 3, 2014
I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my mom. She loves to drink different kinds of tea. There really is a lot of tea in here to choose from. The box it comes in is also really cool. It is a hard bamboo box with a lid. My mom might use it to keep jewelry in after she drinks all the tea! It was a perfect gift! I'm very happy with it.
on October 13, 2014
This tea box makes an excellent gift. The bamboo is elegant and gives it a great cultured look. I really enjoyed the selection of tea, but would have preferred some more unique flavors. The breakfast blend and aged earl gray teas, while good, are very ordinary blends. Numi's Honeybrush or Emperor's Pu-Erh would have been more creative substitutions. Still an all-around great product!
on March 20, 2015
This is a pretty solid thing to gift, or to keep around for guests. I got mine so that I could try a few more of the flavors than I had already.

The selection of teas is nice, with a good array. Strong blacks through tasty greens, then some rich herbals. No white teas or anything soft/delicate. My least favorite was the Breakfast Blend, which seemed like a bland black tea when compared to all of the neat variety in there. Moroccan Mint is a spectacular flavor, as is Rooibos. I emptied those out first. The Golden Chai and Mate Lemon are rich in their respective seasonings.

My only gripe with this has to do with how the bags are processed. The wrappers around the bags are visibly marked in a uniform manner, as though from the factory. While none of the wrappers appeared to be breached, it was a blemish on an otherwise good presentation.