Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on November 23, 2012
I bought this for my Mother along with Tea Beyond Gift set GFS2014 Glass Teapot Romeo. She loves a relaxing cup of tea with a good book. She loves nice things & she said she never saw anything like this. She was very pleased.
on May 14, 2013
I wanted to try a blooming tea for the first time, but I didn't want to spend too much money. The tea is very fragile, so I suggest placing it in boiling water rather than pouring boiling water near or on it. It's more aesthetics than flavor, but it didn't taste bland or gross. They don't look like traditional flowers (which I wasn't expecting). They looked more like pretty seaweed.
on February 25, 2012
This is a good little collection of flowering tea balls for someone looking to try different types. Unfortunately, when I received this it was inadequately packaged and arrived a bit smooshed....so some of the teas might not bloom correctly. Overall it is a decent deal, as flowering teas tend to be a bit expensive....and this way you can sample a few varieties without breaking the bank.
on January 19, 2016
Beautiful, tasteful tea. Best if used with clear teapot to see the beauty of the tea.
on December 7, 2013
Horrible!! No taste - well I should say rather a low grade plain green tea taste. Very unhappy. I contacted the seller and they replied that if it was past the expiration date I could get a reund or return or something but it's not - they're just no good! Not even very pretty either. I'd say pretty enough if they tasted good. Leaves are so big they look like seaweed and I told them if they didn't resolve the problem I'd give an honest review and so here it is. It did come on time.
on December 30, 2011
It says that you should consult with your physician before using this product?! I have not purchased this brand before and probably won't.

See 1 answered question