Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoor Deals on DOTD

on November 16, 2011
If there's one thing I can't handle, it's being ripped off. This is a beautiful product, but NOT WORTH $27. Not even worth $10. I knew the pot would be small, but it is so tiny it looks like a little girl's toy. The price makes absolutely no sense because you can buy this same thing ([...] ), with an added bamboo chest, FOR $5 LESS. Or you could buy the pot on its own ([...]) for $15 and four boxes of the tea for $16 ([...])... you'll get 4 times as many flowers for almost the same price. I am so let down by this. I would return it, but I can't since it has tea in it. I'm giving it away as a present because I can't stand to look at it.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2011
Originally I was excited to receive this product...blooming tea to a tea drinking...who wouldn't be. But when i actually saw what i paid for i was surprised at the poor quality of the glass teapot, very chintzy, very small and the tea was bitter even after adding sugar. We did have a little fun watching the tea bloom, but it got a little creepy after a while as the leaves began acting like worms... another story. The best part of this product is the packaging! Sorry.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse