5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
I love these flowering teas, they are the coolest thing ever! They've always worked for me-make sure to use boiling water though.
Published on August 22, 2007 by Rebecca Grahm

Published 6 months ago by Schastlivaya

1.0 out of 5 stars Biggest flowering tea disappointment, both appearance and tea quality, January 11, 2014
This review is from: Numi Tea Petite Bouquet - Assorted Flowering Teas, 4 Count Box (Grocery)
It took close to one month for this tea to arrive; I actually was losing hope to ever see it. I ordered it to be enjoyed in a group of friends who are not tea drinkers; I have used flowering teas a number of times before for friendly gatherings - an open flower in a glass jar of aromatic tea adds a unique touch. Also, i myself am a tea-drinker and can tell a good tea from a bad one. What was supposed to be magic moment never happened: the flowers lost a bunch of petals and never fully opened, and when they did, only one out of four teas had an actual flower in it (that lost half of petals and looked pathetic), and the other 3 were looking more like scary creatures from the bottom of the sea - bulky green leaves tied together. Desperate, I tried all 4, hoping that at least 1 would not disappoint - in vain, all lost leaves, all failed to open fully, all looked ugly. Finally, the taste was plain bad - no flavor, no strength, barely any aroma, wrong color - all wrong. The biggest disappointment is that I trusted Numi brand, from my past experience. The only possible explanation I could find is that perhaps, these teas were way past their due date; or could they be counterfeit altogether? My advice: buy some other flowering teas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, August 22, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Blooming Teas!, December 13, 2013
Carol A. French (Northern Virginia) - See all my reviews
Love blooming teas and Numi. My only gripe is that I end up using a filter to strain out the bits and pieces that come loose. Otherwise fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed all of the Teas, May 26, 2007
Gotham Sanity (Gotham City, NY U.S.A.) - See all my reviews
You can also purchase a 6 pack variety if you are new to flowering teas. They open beautifully in a glass pot. Numi makes very good teas, great selction and the pricing is not over the top. Shipping with Amazon makes it quite competitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, January 26, 2014
Just as delicious as you'd expect and every bit as beautiful as the pictures. These are wonderful conversation pieces at tea parties, people love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Most beautiful tea ever!, January 23, 2014
The flavors are wonderful and even better than the taste is the beauty of the bouquet in the tea pot. Morning tea is now quite the zen experience.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh!, June 11, 2014
I usually give fairly high marks on here for items purchased but this was absolutely ridiculous if not downright embarrassing! I'm a tea snob and thought this would be a nice addition to a ladies luncheon recently. With high anticipation of showing off a nice table, meal and followed by a unusual "tea treat" I proceeded to prepared for the day. 20 of my friends arrived, tea lovers all. I followed the directions EXACTLY on the box. With the "tea pod" securely sitting on the bottom of the see-through tea pot we all watched as a child on Christmas Eve would watch a toy. Waiting for it to do SOMETHING. We sat. And sat. And stared. And then stared some more. No one said a word. We were nearly hypnotized watching this tea pod waiting for this majestic display of flowers. Nothing. Suddenly one woman (me!) could no longer contain herself and burst out laughing! It was like watching paint dry! I tried another one. Same thing. And another. Same thing! Oddly with all the laugher it was pretty much the high point of our day but the tea was discarded. It didn't even taste good to the one poor soul (me) who actually sampled it. I called Amazon and true to form got a total refund with no questions asked. I personally would never get this again but you might if you're looking for cheap entertainment at a luncheon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't really flower, May 31, 2014
Lizzy L. (Alexandria, VA) - See all my reviews
The flavor of these teas is nice enough, but they don't really flower as described, nor are they nearly as colorful. The "flowers" also flipped upside down. I won't be purchasing these again. For the price, they were a disappointment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, aromatic & delicious, April 18, 2014
These Numi teas are wonderful. I love the variety and the price. The flavors are fantastic and I have already recommended it to several friends and family. We have also tried the Primula flowering teas; however, I prefer these Numi teas based on a better flavor selection and the cost is less. Certainly worth a try if you are on the fence, you won't regret it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured on box, April 9, 2014
The tea ball did not flower looked like weeds. Taste of tea was bland. Disappointing to say the very least!

Rate and Discover Movies