5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Published 17 months ago by Marjie M.

Published 18 months ago by KelleyLynne N-S

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, August 29, 2013
This review is from: Nuna Leaf Baby Seat Twilight with Mesh SE02005 (Baby Product)
We received this as a gift when my second baby was born and my fam loves the super sleek design like kelley mentioned above but our experience is a very different one.No issues at all with it swaying - it does as its states for well over 2 minutes when my 3 month old is in it- not as long when my 2.5 year old is in it-which makes sense considering the laws of physics. Either way- they both love it just the same and I love the ecofriendly factor of it both energy wise and the fabric that's healthier for baby- bot pluses in my eyes especially since it can be used much longer than any other swing on the market. I would suggest this to anyone that ones a swing for their baby that is green, with an amazing design and wants to be able to use it for more than just for baby.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, sleak, but overpriced for what you get. Does not perform as advertised., August 1, 2013
I feel in love withe sleek design when I first saw this product. It seems very well made, easy to clean and carry etc. I loved that it was described as lasting over 2 minutes on a single push and that it was rated to handle 130 lbs (for older kids when used as chair). I was tired of loading batteries or being stuck near an outlet, my daughter loves to be in motion and bought 2 of those "4 moms" swing bouncer things( too much to carry up and downstairs hence 2) but for travel and table top (I have a large kitchen island she likes to sit at) I thought this chair would be great. Nope. Unless I got a defective one it lasted no more than 15-20 seconds on a single push- slowing very quickly. In case a weight issue I had my son and another toddler try it. Nope same result, in fact it averaged the same amount of time it moved. The manual also does not reflect the same max weight as listed on website- though I can believe it goes to 130. Would be worried when it comes to the warranty. If this chair was $75-100, i would have kept it . It was so soothing but to have to keep pushing it every 20-30 seconds seemed stupid. If it lasted at least the two minutes as promised i would have most likely kept it but still would have hoped the movement lasted a bit longer on its own. Shame also there is no way to "sit-up" in chair. The 4 moms chair a billion times better. Oh keep in mind the directions state once a child is trying to sit up/or get out on own, to stop using until walking and able to get in and out on own to use as chair. Chair use really kind of minimal. My kid kept leaning back which they didn't like.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, March 27, 2014
I really wanted to love this baby seat, but we just didn't get to use it as much as we would have liked. As a newborn, my baby was a tad too small for the Velcro straps, but now as a 9 months old, he wants to sit up and roll over all the time and the incline of seat is a little too flat for his liking. From months 3-9, the baby didn't really care to be in the Leaf for more than 5-7 minutes at a time. I wish the toy bar was available when we purchased the chair; I think it would have kept his attention while seated. Now it's probably too late for us to get the toy bar and for it to have any sort of longevity with him.

When we did use this chair, it's a wonderful product. It's sleek, modern, and I LOVE that it's not battery operated.

I'm also hoping when the baby is older, this chair will get a second boost of popularity.

4.0 out of 5 stars modern baby swing, March 23, 2014
love how compact the nuna leaf is, very lightweight, nice that it can be used when my son gets older as a seat as well since it holds over 100 lbs, my son loves falling asleep swaying in the leaf