4.0 out of 5 stars Needs synced with wii
To sync this you can either press 1 and 2 together at the same time when on the home menu or you can open the battery back..then press the red button...then open the slot on the side of the wii and press the red button their (or vice versa) and voila! The remote will work then. Mine didnt when I first tried and after researching online I found these little hints to get...
Published on June 4, 2011 by ramyrain

1.0 out of 5 stars This stinks. Not as pictured or as described.
If I wanted a purple mini-remote, I would have ordered it. The unit shipped is not the full-size white controller pictured, but a mini-size purple remote that does not fit any other accessories, or fit the rechargable batteries for the full-size controller.
Published 19 months ago by Tim

‹ Previous | 119 20 2151 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great wii remote, May 27, 2013
This review is from: Remote + Nunchuk Nunchuck Controller Combo Set Bundle for Nintendo Wii (Bulk Packaging) (Video Game)
I learned how to added second remote to my Wii but it is very simple directions. I enjoyed my games with my family. not need to use one Wii remote and now can have two or more.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, May 24, 2013
it works perfectly and it works perfectly and it does the job perfectly and it plays really perfectly oh and + it really works perfectly.
(sorry not made for reviews looolol0ol)

5.0 out of 5 stars gaming, May 24, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I'm very happy the remote and nunchuk came exactly as it was in the description but I didn't like the fact I couldn't track the package.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, but good price, May 24, 2013
I thought I would be getting a regular remote that has motion sensors, but this remote is a plain one and doesnt work with any of my games. Guess I didn't see any of this in the description, bit I didn't even know Wii remotes didn't have motion sensory in them. Don't know what I can use it with. For the nunchuck was a good price though.

3.0 out of 5 stars works, May 21, 2013
I bought this thinkin it was made by nintendo it isnt,but it did work.quality cheaper, lighter weight than original ones.but works fine.I almost sent it back thinkin it didnt work, but forgot to sink it up with the wii.problem solved.Definetly a much better price than orignal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, May 20, 2013
Awesome!!! I love this product my daughter loves it a now plays with this daily! quality is great! love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Low Quality knock off, May 20, 2013
They are almost the same as wii mote in appearance only. When you shut off your wii they do not disconnect they just stay on and go dead, unless you pull the batteries out and reinsert them. I prefer my cheap knock offs to operate the same even if they are made more cost effectively.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 17, 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The controller works great , much like the original controller . It even works with the black game console, I was worried that it wouldn't but it did ! Awesome , please purchase .

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 6 months, May 17, 2013
I bought this in April 2013 and now, six months later, it's broken. The original Wii remote that came with the Wii, now over a year old, still works fine. We used this as a secondary controller, so it didn't even get that much use. Plus, I let my son use the good, original one, while I used this knock-off. You might want to consider buying a used original.

1.0 out of 5 stars these do not work or have ever held a charge, May 16, 2013
they have never worked or held a charge useless will never purchase them again lost packaging so i cant return

‹ Previous | 119 20 2151 | Next ›