5.0 out of 5 stars Superb shock absorbing shoes that also look good
I have an old pair of Nunn-Bush shoes that I really enjoyed wearing. So when I started feeling pain walking with my relatively new Rockports, I decided to buy Nunn-Bush's newest model.
Published 23 months ago by R.Y.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not last more than 3 months
72 Days and done.
The bottom of these shoes are glued with a small drip of glue.
The shoe started peeling after about a month.
I don't write many reviews, hope this helps y'all.
Published 3 months ago by Marvin C

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb shock absorbing shoes that also look good, September 19, 2012
Luckily I have Amazon Prime so using the one day shipment I managed to get them fairly quickly. The effect was immediate.Prior to wearing these shoes I was limping and couldn't even sleep well because of the pain. It took me no more than four days to get back to completely normal functionality and have all the pain disappear!
Bottom line, I have two Nunn-Bush pairs and they are both very comfortable and feature Nunn-Bush's special gel pod that makes all the difference.
Super recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, a little shiny, February 12, 2013
I'm at the point where comfort outweighs style but I still like to look good. I love the way these feel. Lightweight, with a very effective built in cushioing system the shoes are extremely comfortable but they are very shiny, bordering on patent leather looking, at least to my eye. In terms of their shape, they are fine. Contemporary and good looking but the finish of the leather itself makes it look almost like pleather. My wife tells me I'm exaggerating but it's the way i see it. As i say, comfort rules for me so i've decided to overlook the shininess issue but if you prefer a "matte" type finish these might not be for you. They run true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Concerned buying shoes online 2014, March 23, 2014
Onifer76 (East Palestine, Ohio) - See all my reviews
I was really nervous buying online for shoes and not being able to try them on. This pair is true to look and fit. I have wide feet but was able to fit the 10.5m. And they fit perfect. What is great about these are you can wear them for any dress up occasion and it has grip of tennis shoes. Please rate I was helpful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not last more than 3 months, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Nunn Bush Men's Bleeker St Slip-On (Apparel)
72 Days and done.
The bottom of these shoes are glued with a small drip of glue.
The shoe started peeling after about a month.
I don't write many reviews, hope this helps y'all.

2.0 out of 5 stars They didnt last past 30 days,, May 11, 2014
This review is from: Nunn Bush Men's Bleeker St Slip-On (Apparel)
Shoes didn't last past 30 days. Typically wore them for 8 hours a day, Monday thru Friday in a professional work environment. However the stitching at the top of the shoe came out, causing a 1/2 inch hole. Shoes are extremely comfortable, however will not last long if you wear them frequently.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable... For the short term, April 28, 2014
These shoes were comfortable for about 1 month. If you have a job the requires you to be on your feet and squatting down them these shoes wear out fast! I recommend getting some orthotics to help with your foot type and reduce wear pattern. I walk on the outside of my feet and that contributed to the faster wearing. Put orthotics in the shoe in the beginning... Probably would prolong them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Light and comfortable, August 9, 2013
First few wears were tight to put on, but once worn in they are very comfortable.
Light weight and look good. would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel Great on your Feet, July 4, 2013
D. Kersten (in the bush, Alaska) - See all my reviews
These look good and feel even better. They are a bit shiny, so if that is the look you are going for these are a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Style and comfortable, June 7, 2013
I initially ordered my normal size (10) and they felt tight in the width. (I also tried this style at a local department store and had the same experience). I decided to try a wide width even though I normally take a D width. I found that I had to size down one size and than both the fit and width was perfect. I have been wearing them several days a week and plan on purchasing a second pair! Great Shoes, Great Price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Less then a month and tossed, November 28, 2013
I manage in a BWWs restaurant, I wore these shoes out in less then a month. The tread did not hold up at all, the slip resistant was useless after three weeks of working 50 hours a week. Very disappointed for the money spent.

Nunn Bush Men's Bleeker St Slip-On