5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy like Sneakers
I have big feet 13eee. And the tops of my feet are tall. These shoes feel great and look just dressy enough to be my go to black shoes. Great support. Sized right.

Ok, they are not the apex of fashion but you know that looking at the photo.

Only downside: made in china. Doubt they are very durable but for the price......
Published 21 months ago by The

3.0 out of 5 stars well see how they work
Well see if they work out , have to work today be a good test for them, little on the snug side
Published 2 months ago by eric juncker

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy like Sneakers, November 16, 2012
The "LyricSmith" (Louisville, Kentucky United States) - See all my reviews

Ok, they are not the apex of fashion but you know that looking at the photo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nunn Bush, July 5, 2014
Very look looking and comfortable shoe.

3.0 out of 5 stars well see how they work, June 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusually comfortable, June 12, 2014
For a person with Morton's Neuroma - shoes are a problem. Many days, it's better to go barefoot. This shoe provides comfort no other should could.

I'm not a medical doctor, but this is the first shoe in many years (around 17) that I can wear without being in excruciating pain

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, June 7, 2014
Very good quality - especially at this price. Well made, and look good. I was very satisfied with a prior pair of Nunn Bush shoes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sized the same., April 24, 2014
I own a pair of NB Cameron's that are about 2 years old and still in fair shape. They are size 13 M.
I ordered the Everest in the same size. They were narrow and my toes hit the end of the shoe. There is no way that these are comparable to the Cameron model.
I returned them. Thanks Amazon for the Free Return Policy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby likes them, April 2, 2014
I bought these for my husband for Christmas. He likes the fact that they are dressy but also casual. They fit him well. He likes them.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT COMFORT, March 27, 2014
2ND PAIR OF THESE I HAVE HAD. LAST ABOUT 18 TO 24 MONTHS. ACCURATE FIT. NO BREAK IN REQUIRED. I WORE MINE THE FIRST TIME FOR 12 HOURS & STILL AS COMFORTABLE AS WHEN I PUT THEM ON.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor workmanship on uppers, March 7, 2014
While the style and the fit were as expected, I was very disappointed in the quality of the upper "leather" portions of this pair of shoes. Not only did it look and feel like "Pleather", the color of each shoe was slighlty different. Additionally, the right shoe looked like it had been shot with a clear coat of lacquer. While I have been satisfied with Nunn Bush shoes in the past, the quality of this pair leads me to believe that, at best, this was a pair of seconds sold as firsts.

2.0 out of 5 stars Leather split after 4 months, February 26, 2014
The leather at the very top of the heel has split - not on the seam but about 1cm to right. Vertical split. No obvious reason that I can see. Since purchase in late Oct 2013 I wear them about 3 times every 2 weeks = 25-30 times total. Had hope these would be a good routine shoe for a year or so.

Nunn Bush Men's Everest Lace-Up