5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes that will leave you walking on water
Published on April 24, 2012 by Ryan Calderon

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last
Fit great and were comfortable but the sole wore out in only six months. I did wear them everyday to work and I'm on my feet all day.
Published 11 months ago by irishgirl78

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes that will leave you walking on water, April 24, 2012
Nunn Bush Jasen Oxford's are a beautiful sleek design, that leave you feeling like your walking on water with the gel heel pad built into the shoes. I have had these shoes for approximately 8 months now and the wear and tear on the bottom of the shoes is not very noticeable at all. The shoe laces could be changed to be a little bit more sturdy, but not enough to deduct a star. If you want some shoes that are light and durable, this is for you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent shoe for the price, December 12, 2014
I bought these as a replacement for some Cole Haan shoes that really disappointed me. These have actually worn better and are more comfy than the Haan's. They fit slightly big in the toe box but are close enough to size for me.

My only complaint here is that the shoes squeak when I walk. The tongue rubs against the material of the upper shoe. It reminds Mr of Seinfeld when George's pants make the WHOOSH sound. It is annoying if the hallway is silent, but in a normal area, it is not too noticeable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable and well fitting., July 28, 2014
I ordered these shoes after wearing another pair of Nunn Bush dress shoes that I liked. These shoes have an accurate fit/sizing, and the gel cushioning on the insole is very comfortable. The sole is a medium weight rubber, so they grip well on wet floors. I wish the leather were a tad smoother, but they do shine well. Overall, for the price, they exceeded my expectations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, January 14, 2014
Comfortable and look nice for the price. Not really much more to say than that except that they aren't the highest quality but still good

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last, January 14, 2014
irishgirl78 (Scottsdale, AZ) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from Nunn Bush!, October 24, 2013
I am building a shoe wardrobe for my husband from the Nunn Bush dress shoe collection. These shoes are very comfortable, even on the first day of extended wearing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, July 25, 2013
I was replacing an existing shoe just like these and I knew they were good for me. I have an artificial leg and i must keep the same heel height and sole composition and its good for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars great confortable shoes, July 14, 2013
I had a pair of Nun bush shoes. They were really comfortable and lasted longer than any other shoes I've owned. So I bought this on Amazon. I missed this comfort and quality. I definitely recomend this shoes. If I could give them more than 5 stars I would.

4.0 out of 5 stars not like other review said, July 22, 2014
Fit as expected, but there are some flaws in the shoes,although not very big. anyway, it's looks ok now, hope it will wear a long time, not like other review said, do not take a long time

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 10, 2014
Well made shoes for a great price. Fit is as expected. Happy with the purchase.

Nunn Bush Men's Jason Oxford