5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit
The size perfect. The color matches the image. This is one of best online selections. I would give it 5 Stars.
Published 15 months ago by ahmad

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Shoe
This show feels like a tennis shoe. The gel in the heel makes it feel like I'm walking on air.

New info: 08/09/13. After wearing this shoes a couple times per week, the gel is leaking from under the back of the shoe. Totally ruined the experience for me. Now it feels like a normal shoe.
Published 12 months ago by Julian H. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Shoe, July 27, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Nunn Bush Shoes, April 26, 2013
The price was right but the old saying "you get what you pay for" applies here. The shoes look like plastic!
Won't be buying anymore of these shoes.

1.0 out of 5 stars picture is better than the actual shoe, February 27, 2012
while this is good shoe, the sole is very flimsy. i would almost prefer a better sole, than the interesting Dr Shole's insert in the heel.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality shoes, February 2, 2012
This review is from: Nunn Bush Men's Keaton Loafer (Apparel)
I bought these shoes based on the reviews. Now I got them, they just look cheap to me, it says it's leather on the outside and man made inside, but even the outside does not feel like leather. I normally buy Bass shoes but these were a bit cheaper, so I took a risk, man I so regretted it.

Also, I'm 9 on all shoes I ever tried, these are pretty narrow, so they are very tight on top, so they'll need a lot of break in I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, April 6, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good at First, January 31, 2013
. . . but it doesn't wear well. It stretches, loses shape, and the kilts start to curl. . . lower grade shoes. I will not purchase Nunn Bush again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nunn Bush Men's Keaton Loafer, Black, January 4, 2012
I never heard or seen this brand of shoes, but i have to say i really liked buying it, is comfortable and i especially like they look on my feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Great Comfort!, May 5, 2011
I bought these for my husband who is extremely picky about his shoes. Nunn Bush is the only brand that he has found to give the support that an elementary teacher needs to be on his feet all day! The picture does not due justice to how nice they look! And the price was very competitive with our local stores and even with lesser brands. Overall a nicely built shoe that not only fit our wallet, but feels great to wear! The only funny part is that when you walk there is a small squeak noise when the leather bends in the toe area. I am pretty sure that all leather shoes do that and it will probably go away with wear. Great buy!

2.0 out of 5 stars review, July 1, 2014
Design is good, but too small to order

Products are sold to other people too small

So I bought this product to reorder

5.0 out of 5 stars Walking on air, May 1, 2014
The Nunn Bush loafer I ordered was more than I had expected. The insole of the loafer is gel which makes them very comfortable to wear all day long. I tend to work the majority of my day on my feet and the loafer was so comfortable to wear I did not experience any leg of feet fatigue. Great shoe!!!!!!!

Nunn Bush Men's Keaton Loafer