Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on February 2, 2012
I bought these shoes based on the reviews. Now I got them, they just look cheap to me, it says it's leather on the outside and man made inside, but even the outside does not feel like leather. I normally buy Bass shoes but these were a bit cheaper, so I took a risk, man I so regretted it.

Also, I'm 9 on all shoes I ever tried, these are pretty narrow, so they are very tight on top, so they'll need a lot of break in I guess.
on February 27, 2012
while this is good shoe, the sole is very flimsy. i would almost prefer a better sole, than the interesting Dr Shole's insert in the heel.
on April 26, 2013
The price was right but the old saying "you get what you pay for" applies here. The shoes look like plastic!
Won't be buying anymore of these shoes.
on May 5, 2011
I bought these for my husband who is extremely picky about his shoes. Nunn Bush is the only brand that he has found to give the support that an elementary teacher needs to be on his feet all day! The picture does not due justice to how nice they look! And the price was very competitive with our local stores and even with lesser brands. Overall a nicely built shoe that not only fit our wallet, but feels great to wear! The only funny part is that when you walk there is a small squeak noise when the leather bends in the toe area. I am pretty sure that all leather shoes do that and it will probably go away with wear. Great buy!
11 comment4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2013
. . . but it doesn't wear well. It stretches, loses shape, and the kilts start to curl. . . lower grade shoes. I will not purchase Nunn Bush again.
on January 4, 2012
I never heard or seen this brand of shoes, but i have to say i really liked buying it, is comfortable and i especially like they look on my feet.
on July 27, 2013
This show feels like a tennis shoe. The gel in the heel makes it feel like I'm walking on air.

New info: 08/09/13. After wearing this shoes a couple times per week, the gel is leaking from under the back of the shoe. Totally ruined the experience for me. Now it feels like a normal shoe.
on May 20, 2015
I was skeptical about Nunn Bush products as I've purchased them in the past; however, that's been a number of years ago. I've always purchased Bass shoes as I like their style and their long-lasting wear. However, within the last couple of years, I've been very disappointed in their sizing. I wear an 8 1/2 D and the last two shoes that I purchased were a 1/4 inch too small - too tight a fit. I exchanged it for the size 9 and found it to be 1/4 in too big - very loose fitting. This time around I decided to look for another shoe company with the same style and found this one. They're a great looking shoe and when I put them on, I was very, very pleased! I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another set! These shoes are very comfortable and I like the padding in them. Bass shoes have no padding and there is a definite difference you can feel. I'm done with Bass!
on December 9, 2014
I know that you need to break in shoes, but this shoe is too hard. I had many pairs of Nunn Bush shoes before, but I don't recall the leather being so hard. Ok, I admit, they are a tad large for me, I know that different brands have different sizes, for the same number and letter size. I am also aware of break time is required, but these are not like the Nunn Bushes that I've had in the past. I think that this made in China shoe is not up to the quality that Nunn Bush used to be.

I would most likely not buy these again and can't recommend to a friend.
on November 23, 2015
Coming from the UK I was apprehensive when it comes to sizes and fitting upon arriving to the US. Feet wise I am normally a UK 10 with wide width and flat arch, but can range from a 9 to 10 depending on the shoe. With these loafers a US 10M fits perfectly with little rubbing on the sides of the feet and digging of the rear of the shoe on the Achilles Tendon.

My only concern is the rubber sole. I would of preferred a wooden base, but I guess that that is why the price is low.

Overall,a happy shopper and would recommend.