5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Resource
This is a thorough, all-encompassing manual for the processes necessary to become an effective and efficient educator. It should be on the desk of current educators or beginners.
Published 18 months ago by William E. Trumbore

1.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely detested this textbook
Published 7 months ago by Pinkchameleonrn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Resource, March 13, 2013
This review is from: Nurse As Educator: Principles of Teaching and Learning for Nursing Practice (Bastable, Nurse as Educator) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, July 31, 2012
Explained in simplified terms and easily to grasp those hard concepts easily. Highly recommended for those wanting to know about educating patients and just the education process in general across the developmental spectrum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon's Excellent Customer Service, November 29, 2012
The product is well organized and a good source of information. What I found more pleasant was the care taken by Customer Support at Amazon. The book was on back order. I explained to the representatives that my course was starting within the week, and I had requested 2 Day Delivery. After jumping through hoops to provide me a pleasant consumer experience Amazon's team got the book to me only one day after the course started allowing me to keep my schedule with assignments. Amazon has exceeded my expectations, and I appreciate everything done to get me through these past five weeks.

Respectfully,
NB

4.0 out of 5 stars Nurse education, February 23, 2014
This book was recommended by one of my Professors . It has very good material for the course I am pursuing.

1.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely detested this textbook, January 21, 2014
I found this text book difficult to use. I found it absolutely annoying that most of the text was referenced material there for cited sources could be found in roughly every two words (okay exaggeration but it is how I felt). Ifind it hard to believe that the nurse who wrote this did not include experience. Rather than mostly the experiences or research of others. I was happy to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars College textbook, January 9, 2014
This textbook was the full version and was much better than the abbreviated text we were required to purchase for class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeper, December 9, 2013
A classic for all nurse educators. This is one to keep on the shelf and reference. It has all the subjects you need

4.0 out of 5 stars Great resource, December 8, 2013
If you are a nurse, then you are an educator too. I have been using this book for a class I'm taking this semester. It will remain on my shelf when class is over as an excellent reference book for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars nurse educator, November 15, 2013
I read the whole thing for my masters program, it was well written and organized well. Lots of good info for nursing educators

5.0 out of 5 stars Nurse as Educator, September 19, 2013
Information provided during the time of pourchase was the same thing I met.No regrets about it at all. Very good and new.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›