5.0 out of 5 stars great gift
We are a family of nurses so this was a nice gift at Christmas to show them all we appreciate them. It is a profession of hard work, dedication, empathy, understanding and can be mentally as well as physically exhausting. Give a toast to the nurses in your life!
Published 5 months ago by Nancy Zeigler

1.0 out of 5 stars poorly packed, arrived shattered
Published 8 months ago by Patrick K. Seltzer

1.0 out of 5 stars poorly packed, arrived shattered, October 31, 2013
This review is from: Nurse 12 Oz Coffee Mug/cup with "I'm A Nurse" What's Your Super Power?" Great Gift For Nurses
This mug is cute and colorful, but the ceramic is not sturdy or high quality. That being said, the shippers should have taken extra care to pack it. However, ours arrived in a box just slightly larger than the gift box, with only two thin pieces of foam to cushion it. Of course it was shattered. Since it was for a time sensitive gift, we were really disappointed. The design is so appropriate for our giftee that we are going to order it one more time; hope they pack it better!
(Amazon was speedy in refunding our money.)

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, February 1, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, December 24, 2013
I love this item and wish I gotten one to keep. It arrived shattered in pieces and I had to send it back. Too bad there was no exchange option or replacement

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 20, 2013
I like this mug it is cute and colorful, but the ceramic is not sturdy or high quality. That being said, the shippers should have taken extra care to pack it. However, ours arrived in a box just slightly larger than the gift box. One spot looks chipped and looks like it was touched up. I'm very Disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nurse Girl, March 22, 2014
My daughter the NURSE enjoys having her morning coffee in this great looking coffee cup. It is a beautiful work of art and an inspiration to her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our daughter loved it!, March 9, 2014
Our newest nurse in the family just loves this mug! From our perspective, she does have super powers and is one special girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, March 7, 2014
Diane Womer (Philadelphia, PA, US) - See all my reviews
bought this as a Christmas gift for my niece. She loved it! I would recommend as a gift for any nurse that you want to thank for caring for you!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but small, March 6, 2014
MDS (back home in the US) - See all my reviews
Good quality cup but it won't hold a lot of coffee, maybe 8-10 oz. If you're a heavy coffee drinker then I would look for something different, but if you're just trying to get your message out there, then go for it. I now have three of this brand of mugs and haven't had any issues.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!, January 31, 2014
Very attractively packaged in a box. Tall, colorful, holds a lot of coffee or tea. Gave it to the extraordinary nurse who cares for my chronically ill granddaughter to show my appreciation. She seemed to really like the "What's your superpower?" message. I worry whether the handle is fragile, but otherwise you can't go wrong.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken on arrival, January 20, 2014
I did not try to exchange this. Christmas was just a couple of days away. The cup was in a box. This was placed into a larger box with other items. It was the packing of this larger box by Amazon that was the problem. The cup box was able to move around and I'm sure repeating the outcome is superfluous.

Rate and Discover Movies