Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Package Quantity: 1Color: YellowChange

on March 5, 2015
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME! I ordered this once for a friend who just passed her NCLEX and it arrived broken. I returned it and ordered another hoping it would arrive in one piece but it was even worse than the first time!!! The people who package this mug weren't thinking when they put the CERAMIC MUG inside a cardboard box with one air bag for a cushion. So stupid. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!
review image review image
on October 31, 2013
This mug is cute and colorful, but the ceramic is not sturdy or high quality. That being said, the shippers should have taken extra care to pack it. However, ours arrived in a box just slightly larger than the gift box, with only two thin pieces of foam to cushion it. Of course it was shattered. Since it was for a time sensitive gift, we were really disappointed. The design is so appropriate for our giftee that we are going to order it one more time; hope they pack it better!
(Amazon was speedy in refunding our money.)
on January 20, 2014
I did not try to exchange this. Christmas was just a couple of days away. The cup was in a box. This was placed into a larger box with other items. It was the packing of this larger box by Amazon that was the problem. The cup box was able to move around and I'm sure repeating the outcome is superfluous.
on December 24, 2013
I love this item and wish I gotten one to keep. It arrived shattered in pieces and I had to send it back. Too bad there was no exchange option or replacement
on February 1, 2014
We are a family of nurses so this was a nice gift at Christmas to show them all we appreciate them. It is a profession of hard work, dedication, empathy, understanding and can be mentally as well as physically exhausting. Give a toast to the nurses in your life!
on March 22, 2014
My daughter the NURSE enjoys having her morning coffee in this great looking coffee cup. It is a beautiful work of art and an inspiration to her.
on May 7, 2015
This is a gift for someone and this is how I received it.
review image
on December 20, 2013
I like this mug it is cute and colorful, but the ceramic is not sturdy or high quality. That being said, the shippers should have taken extra care to pack it. However, ours arrived in a box just slightly larger than the gift box. One spot looks chipped and looks like it was touched up. I'm very Disappointed!
on January 31, 2014
Very attractively packaged in a box. Tall, colorful, holds a lot of coffee or tea. Gave it to the extraordinary nurse who cares for my chronically ill granddaughter to show my appreciation. She seemed to really like the "What's your superpower?" message. I worry whether the handle is fragile, but otherwise you can't go wrong.
on June 8, 2014
I bought it as a gift for my mother in another state, she was thrilled about it until she opened the package and it was broken. They only put packing paper on one side of the mug leaving the other side against the cardboard.

See 1 answered question