Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nurse 12 Oz Coffee Mug/cup with "I'm A Nurse" What's Your Super Power?" Great Gift For Nurses
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on March 5, 2015
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME! I ordered this once for a friend who just passed her NCLEX and it arrived broken. I returned it and ordered another hoping it would arrive in one piece but it was even worse than the first time!!! The people who package this mug weren't thinking when they put the CERAMIC MUG inside a cardboard box with one air bag for a cushion. So stupid. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!
review image review image
on October 31, 2013
This mug is cute and colorful, but the ceramic is not sturdy or high quality. That being said, the shippers should have taken extra care to pack it. However, ours arrived in a box just slightly larger than the gift box, with only two thin pieces of foam to cushion it. Of course it was shattered. Since it was for a time sensitive gift, we were really disappointed. The design is so appropriate for our giftee that we are going to order it one more time; hope they pack it better!
(Amazon was speedy in refunding our money.)
on January 20, 2014
I did not try to exchange this. Christmas was just a couple of days away. The cup was in a box. This was placed into a larger box with other items. It was the packing of this larger box by Amazon that was the problem. The cup box was able to move around and I'm sure repeating the outcome is superfluous.
on February 1, 2014
We are a family of nurses so this was a nice gift at Christmas to show them all we appreciate them. It is a profession of hard work, dedication, empathy, understanding and can be mentally as well as physically exhausting. Give a toast to the nurses in your life!
on December 20, 2013
I like this mug it is cute and colorful, but the ceramic is not sturdy or high quality. That being said, the shippers should have taken extra care to pack it. However, ours arrived in a box just slightly larger than the gift box. One spot looks chipped and looks like it was touched up. I'm very Disappointed!
on May 19, 2016
My sister, the Nurse, has been extremely supportive of me in my weight loss program. This is a gift to celebrate my 150 pound weight loss. She weekly prepares my evening meals and brings them to the Dietary Dept at my nursing home. She is the reason my weight loss program works. So this coffee cup really expresses my feelings. She really loves the cup. Even got a small laugh from her. I highly recommend this for the Nurse in your family-or for yourself. I'll be looking for another gift when I loose 200 pounds. The cup is as pictured. A good solid cup.
on January 31, 2014
Very attractively packaged in a box. Tall, colorful, holds a lot of coffee or tea. Gave it to the extraordinary nurse who cares for my chronically ill granddaughter to show my appreciation. She seemed to really like the "What's your superpower?" message. I worry whether the handle is fragile, but otherwise you can't go wrong.
on October 30, 2015
This mug is lovely! I purchased it as an end of clinicals gift for my professor!

The colors are vibrant, and it is a nice weight. It is a little smaller than I was expecting, but still a great size. I am sure my professor will LOVE IT!

This mug would make a great gift for any nurse in your life! Share the love of nursing with another nurse!
on January 5, 2016
My niece, who is a nurse, loved this mug. I wish it was higher grade quality, but it is what it is. I was lucky I received it intact. There was barely room in the box they shipped it in for any cushioning, and I see that was a complaint of others. It's time they got it right. Anyway, my niece loved it and I hope it serves her a very long time.
on April 7, 2016
I purchased this for my sister's birthday. She will soon be graduating from nursing school and I wanted to get her a fun gift! She loves it and is really excited for when she will be able to bring it with her at work!

See 1 answered question