Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0045EHS84
- Item model number: nm9133
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 30, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
First, the main compartment is certainly nice and roomy,and the zipper top is stiff in order to stay open like a box. However, the sides are too flimsy and the bottom has no hard plastic insert to keep it stiff, so the bag just collapses when it is open. This is even loaded with supplies. In order to keep it stiff enough to stay open AND support the bottom, I had to put a hard plastic storage box in the bottom. And yes, it is very roomy. Too roomy. It has tabs to hang things on as well as a back file folder pocket, and you can put a big roll of paper towels, disinfecting wipes and a box of gloves, but anything smaller ends up in a jumble of wound/ostomy supplies, trach care, O2 tubing and catheters. The pictures make it seem like it stands open all by itself, but it just collapses. This has to remain a totally clean area, you have to get everything out that you might possibly need before you start.
The large zip-down flap has its own issues. The big pockets WILL hold a stethoscope or a manual BP cuff, but it was such a tight fit for my wrist electronic BP cuff that I couldn't use the hard case with it. But if I didn't use the hard case, it was still so tight it kept pushing the on button. I'd be driving along and hear my bp cuff going off. Add pulse ox, thermometers, measuring tapes, flashlight and it is a pretty tight fit. There isn't enough room in this compartment for wipes or even hand sanitizer, so you can't use the front pocket for a file holder because this is now always a "dirty" area, ended up wiping it down in my car.
The side compartments close with a single velcro tab.Read more ›
11/18/14 UPDATE!: Today one of the hooks holding the strap that hook to the D rings broke, one of the hooks just snapped in half during routine use. REALLY DISAPPOINTED.Less one star as a result, if the bag itself can hold the weight of the contents then so should the hardware which are thin and cheap...will attempt to call nurse mates for a replacement...more information to come...
I bought this bag a year ago (October 2013) and use it daily as a traveling hospice nurse.
1. cheaper on amazon
2. a lot of storage areas although not very organized
3. the cheap feel of the fabric is misleading, its held up without any holes/tears. Strap, stitching, handle, zippers and hooks have held together well. (Surprisingly)
The company will not replace "normal wear and tear". This product is just poor quality, better off with a higher quality back pack or rolling bag.
1. overall for what it is, too expensive
2. it won't stay open, I have to put a box of gloves in the bottom to stay open
3. for a traveling nurse the built in organization is worthless, the big pocket in the front will flop over and everything will fall out, makes keeping dirty vs. clean items separated impossible. The pockets on the side are too big, won't stay closed with tiny piece of velcro (zippers would be better) and things just fall out, pretty much useless.
It's just ok, but after a year of use its has served its purpose and I haven't had to get another bag.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice bag. Falls over easily. Had to wait a long time for it to arrive but overall pleased.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Awesome bag! Holds a lot of things. It is very durable and sturdy. Definitely another buy in the future!Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Love my bag! I got the pale pink one and it look way better in person. It arrived very fast and I enjoyed the little sample suprise and magazine that came with my order for free. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Rose
This bag is beautiful and it fits everything I need. Sometimes I work mandatory double shifts so a lot of food and extra scrubs and all my nursing tools. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amazon Customer