5.0 out of 5 stars memories
I had this book as a child and when I was told by a friend that is was available again, I just had to get it. I remembered every word of the book and was so thrilled to see it still had the little red band aids. It was nice to see something from the past that hadnt changed. I even bought a copy for my friend.
Published on September 10, 2005 by Nancy Gallagher

3.0 out of 5 stars Nurse Nancy Memories
I remember this book from my childhood. It was one of my favorites. I received it in a timely fashion however, I was disappointed to discover that the red bandages were missing and this was not mentioned on the web site. I wish I had purchased another copy that specifically said the bandages were included.
Published on June 8, 2009 by Nancy K. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars memories, September 10, 2005

4.0 out of 5 stars A Winner For Little Girls, March 11, 2008
This review is from: Nurse Nancy (Little Golden Book) (Hardcover)
My 4 year old daughter has requested this for her bedtime book for the last 7 nights (no exageration). I can certainly see why: Strong character identification; Plays on subtle tone of empathy, caring, gentleness; Nancy gives her brother's skinned knee such attentive T.L.C; A mother who praises such kindness; Those are just some of the themes. The visual appeal of this book could stand on it's own. It's outstanding: detailed, colorful, lots of sweet touches. If you are particularly drawn to "vintage" style children's illustrations of the 50's and 60's, this is a fine example of such. Keep your young child's literary world INNOCENT, GENTLE, AND LOVING. Try this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nurse Nancy Memories, June 8, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite book as a child., May 6, 2007
This review is from: Nurse Nancy (Little Golden Book) (Hardcover)
I was thrilled when this book came back into print. My sister and I read it everyday. The new book even comes with band-aids, like in the fifties. I sent it to my sister as a get-well gift after a surgery. To this day in my family - when someone is sick or hurt we still say, "Better get Nurse Nancy." A classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Nurse Nancy Trauma., February 27, 2010
This review is from: Nurse Nancy (Little Golden Book) (Hardcover)
I know this is kinda pathetic but I still remember the trauma of leaving my Nurse Nancy book on the seat of a neighborhood swing set and returning to find that some kid had stolen the band-aids out of it. I wonder if buying this copy will make up for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nurse Nancy, November 15, 2007
This review is from: Nurse Nancy (Little Golden Book) (Hardcover)
I'm a 60 year old nurse and I remember when I was a little girl wanting to be a nurse like my Mom when I grew up. Somewhere through the years my original book was lost. I was delighted to find it on Amazon so I purchased copies to give as Christmas presents (for some of the nurses I work with).
Jayne

5.0 out of 5 stars Nancy Nurse, January 9, 2007
This review is from: Nurse Nancy (Little Golden Book) (Hardcover)
Loved Dr. Dan as a child and purchased it and this one for my granddaughters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Cute!, August 23, 2013
This review is from: Nurse Nancy (Little Golden Book) (Hardcover)
My 2 year old daughter really enjoys this book. She asked me to read it several times, over and over again when I first purchased it for her. Cute little story that was clearly written in the 50's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby gift, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Nurse Nancy (Little Golden Book) (Hardcover)
I gave this as a baby gift to parents who are doctors. They loved it and it was a hit at the baby shower!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars book, July 2, 2013
This review is from: Nurse Nancy (Little Golden Book) (Hardcover)
This made a cute, and quaint little gift for a graduating nurse who appreciated fond memories of wanting to be a nurse as a child.

Nurse Nancy (Little Golden Book)
Nurse Nancy (Little Golden Book) by Kathryn Jackson (Hardcover - May 10, 2005)
$3.99 $3.59