5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for Nurses!
I bought this because as a nurse, I wash my hands so often, and I can never get the skin all the way dry under my wristwatch. I even tried an elastic band to get my watch out of the way while washing and drying, but it still stayed moist under the band when I pulled it back into place. This solves the problem nicely!
Published on December 9, 2010 by Nancy G. Olive

2.0 out of 5 stars Over priced, cheap material.
After 6 months the wire inside the handle (forgive me for not knowing the name of the part) where it supports the watch came loose and the watch fell.

Lost the watch since I didn't notice it fall when I was working.

It's a nice product nevertheless, looks nice and it works. But it is over priced for what it is in my opinion.

Try this one...
Published 15 months ago by Collegelover

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for Nurses!, December 9, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Prestige Medical watch, May 20, 2011
This review is from: Nurse -Nursing Medical Lapel Watch (Health and Beauty)
I am very pleased with the nurse's lapel watch. It is very good quality, well made with accurate time. I love the military time feature because many of our medication orders come in military time which doesn't come naturally to me. Would purchase another one in a heartbeat!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Watch, December 1, 2010
This review is from: Nurse -Nursing Medical Lapel Watch (Health and Beauty)
This is a great watch, as far as I am concerned the only way to wear a watch for nurses, we have to wash our hands a million times a day and it's perfect for that reason. My only critique is the face is slightly smaller than I'd prefer...would want the numbers to be bigger but all in all a good buy. The pin is sturdy as well and does not pop off.

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it should, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Nurse -Nursing Medical Lapel Watch (Health and Beauty)
My only complaint -- understand it in the context that I'm nearly 60 yrs old -- is that the face & #s are small. As a home care CNA, I need to watch my time. Can't wear a watch bc always gloving/washing my hands. Glad to have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the professional nurse, March 17, 2013
This review is from: Nurse -Nursing Medical Lapel Watch (Health and Beauty)
I wash my hands WAY too often to be comfortable with wrist watches. I cannot stand that nasty wet-under-the-band feeling. I purchased this lapel watch because after hours of searching the internet this was the only one I could find that had a face that was upside down WITH military time numbers printed around the standard clock face. I'm a new nurse and military time is still something that trips me up and makes me take extra time to work out while I am documenting. Now I don't have to sit there and do math in my head, I can just look at the clock.

I'm not particularly loyal to this brand or that brand but I have several prestige items and none of them have failed me yet. I did just purchase this and receive it in the mail not so far its in perfect working order and the pin is sturdy. I will edit this review should anything go wrong inordinately fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my watch!, January 5, 2013
Deborah L. Payne (Pittsford, VT, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nurse -Nursing Medical Lapel Watch (Health and Beauty)
In my line of work, time is of the essence....this watch allows me to keep track of time without wearing a watch,which can get easily destroyed. I'm not always near a clock, so I do need a reliable time piece to keep my tasks on track! I've received many compliments regarding this time piece! Great purchase and I have already made many recommendations about it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nurse Medical Lapel Watch - Excellent - I love it, March 1, 2010
This review is from: Nurse -Nursing Medical Lapel Watch (Health and Beauty)
Thank you for your excellent service in delivering the Nurse Medical Lapel Watches.
I purchased four of them for my team group at the hopsital. They all love them.
I will be online to order more items from your website. It was very reliable and service was quick. Thank you so much for honouring that. I have worn my watch to work at the hopital; staff and patients compliment the watch everyday. Primarily staff love the watch and have questioned where I have purchased it. I have given the website for them to go to purchase. Thank you again for your service.

Emily DeSilva

2.0 out of 5 stars Over priced, cheap material., August 27, 2013
This review is from: Nurse -Nursing Medical Lapel Watch (Health and Beauty)

Lost the watch since I didn't notice it fall when I was working.

Try this one instead, B00CIPRSAA

Free shipping and fair price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Nurse -Nursing Medical Lapel Watch (Health and Beauty)
A good hour, practical and elegant, especially in the field of medical where we can not wear a wristwatch because sterilization methods
And suitable for men and women
And appearance of a stylish and eye-catching

T H A N K S

5.0 out of 5 stars I got a lot of praise from this lapelwatch and ask me where I got it, August 31, 2014
This review is from: Nurse -Nursing Medical Lapel Watch (Health and Beauty)
I got a lot of praise from this lapel watch and ask me where I got it. This is the second one I have . I will probably buy again if this watch break down. so far it has been more than 5 years and it has not shown any signs of break down. it will probably work until I retire . the only yearly thing I do is change battery . Beautiful and very functional with the 24 hour military time clock which is what i really needed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›