Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on January 9, 2011
Not what I expected. It has alot of general information about what Care plans are but very little about actual care plans themselves or examples. If your intentions are to use this as an aid in actually writting care plans, go else where. If you just want to know what the various components mean and their theory, well then OK.
on February 21, 2012
I really like this book. I compare it to the "dummy" series. It really helped me understand the pieces and parts of the careplan process. The book we were using in first semester really did not do much for me in understanding the ND's. This book breaks down forming them and helps in other areas as well!
on August 13, 2008
This book takes you step by step through the nursing care plan. Helped me a lot.
on March 8, 2008
Book is good. But the CD does not work with OfficeWorks 2007--they are aware of the problem but have not put a disclaimer on the description of the book. Would not have purchased if I had know that.
on April 11, 2011
This book is so simplified and leaves SO MUCH information out, that I found it virtually useless in Nursing School. There are many better care plan books out there--This one will get you nowhere!
on February 19, 2013
HOWEVER, in nursing it is VERY important that your book have an index. I understand that this book is used, but you should have in HUGE BOLD LETTERs, that the index is ripped out and you will spend lots of time flipping through pages to find what you need. I am very disappointed
on March 27, 2013
It was not quite as easy as I wanted it to be, but it did really help me. Care plans are not easy but this book helped me to explain it pretty well. Care plans - one of the joys of nursing school!
on May 29, 2014
When you read the description of book it feels like it is awesome, but it is an ok book. It would be good for nursing student in the first semester who learn how to write care plans. Even though I did not use this book that much, but couldn't return it because it would have costed more than the money I spend on buying it. Funny!!
on January 19, 2012
The book was a little confusing at first, but now that I've had time to sit down and really read it, I understand it. It breaks down Nursing Care Plans into easy to understand segments. All the reader had to do is put it all together!
on June 13, 2013
The book helped me so very much.
1. It just arrived on time and I was able to use it for my assignment
2. It is updated and has all what I needed
3.Would recommend this book for everyone who wish to study nursing.
Thanks