5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for small but large-chested women
Published on January 18, 2012 by Heatherer

3.0 out of 5 stars and you can just as easily pull your breast out of those stretchy tops
I thought this shirt was really tight (I'm 5'3, 32C pre-preg, probably around 36D post-preg). I don't think that it's worth the value the $25 since it's basically a cami without straps plus the addition of tiny clips. For comparison, Old Navy maternity tanks are $6, and you can just as easily pull your breast out of those stretchy tops. This top is worth a try though!
Published 4 days ago by S. Chan

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for small but large-chested women, January 18, 2012
One of my biggest challenges with clothing has been being relatively small but large-chested. I am a 32DD and wondered what size to order since S,M,L are not very descriptive of my needs. For the record, a small fits me great and I didn't have any problems sliding the clips onto my Bravada Bliss bra (it's one of their newer styles so perhaps the straps are thinner?). Hope this will be helpful to others with a similar build.

5.0 out of 5 stars The sizing was accurate for me., January 7, 2013
This review is from: Nursing Tank By Undercover Mama
I wanted to write this review because for me the most difficult part of ordering clothing on line is the sizing. So the more input I can get about the sizing accuracy the better. I ordered the black 2XL. The product information says the 2XL is estimated for bra sizes 40D-42D which IS my bra size range. Two weeks post twin pregnancy I have lost 40 lbs of the 60 total I gained during the pregnancy. I am currently about 210 lbs and am 5ft 4in tall. My pants size is currently about at 20W. The 2XL fits well around the bust and my body. It is not loose and not tight. the fabric is a stretchy, thick and comfortable mostly cotton material with a small amount of spandex. It feels to be of good quality. It is machine washable but must dry flat it says. I am wearing the black tank under a relatively thin beige blouse and it is not visible. It attached easily to the front flaps of my nursing bra, the flap that unclips and folds down. I used the small rubberbands that comes attached to the tank. The plastic clips that also come attached don't fit quite right so I didn't use those they just stay attached and are unobtrusive when you are wearing the tank. It is quite long for me and since it is fitted to my body I just tucked it into my pants and it is not visible under my blouse. I am very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrific with one caveat, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Nursing Tank By Undercover Mama (Apparel)
I'm loving the undercover mama -- it's expanded my wardrobe by making non-nursing tops wearable without having to bear it all while nursing. The only drawback for me is that the hooks don't fit entirely into the straps of my Bravado bras (two different styles). The bra straps are wider than the hooks.

4.0 out of 5 stars like it, but a bit big, November 8, 2010
I bought two (white and black). I love the concept. My only complaint is that mine are a bit big. I went the size up due to my large cup size as the site recommended, but I wish I hadn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect combo of coverage and support, February 19, 2012
After the birth of my third baby my favorite nursing tanks just didn't provide enough support. I was thrilled to discover Undercover Mama's nursing tank which attaches to any of my nursing bras, giving me coverage for nursing in public while letting me wear my nursing bras. I found it easy to attach to any of my bras. The sizing was true to size - the XL fit snugly without being too tight so it looks great under my clothes with no bunching or rolling up. The fitted nature of the tank means it provides light tummy support as well, essential for this post-partum mama. I also like the length (I'm 5'6" and the tank hits me mid-hip). I'm ordering at least two more of these and my nursing tanks will now be reserved for lazy Saturdays at home. This is a great find and I would recommend it over nursing tanks for any woman who needs full bra support rather than just the light support of most nursing tanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this tank!, April 8, 2014
I am very happy with this tank. The size small fit well. I am 5'5" and normally about 115 lbs but am currently 130 lbs at 7 weeks post partum. I am also large chested (32D pre-pregancy, 32H while breastfeeding) so this fits much better than regular nursing tanks with the shelf bra. I think it will still fit well once I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight. It is very comfortable and is long enough. It works with all of my nursing bras with either the hooks or the loops on the tank. The nude color is a little darker than it looks in the picture. It is a little pricey, but I love being able to wear this under a regular top and ordered 2 more in cream and black. I originally purchased the undercover mama slimming tank which I also really like but this one is more comfortable for everyday wear. I would highly recommend to nursing mamas out there!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great nursing shirt. Buy small!, May 13, 2013
As other reviewers have mentioned, go against your instinct and buy this a size smaller than you would normally wear. I'm normally a medium, but went with a small and it fits perfectly. It looks like it will be too tight, but the fabric is very stretchy and I could fit it over my 37 week pregnant belly, so I know it will be fine after I deliver.

I can also tell that it is long in length, which makes me SO happy. I like to layer tanks under my tops and I have a hard time finding nursing tanks that are long enough (I have a long torso).

I tried it with a few of my nursing bras and the clasps work great with all types. Can't wait to use this. Thanks for a great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect nursing tank!, December 6, 2014
HipMama (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I'm currently nursing my 3rd baby and just discovered this nursing camisole. It's the best I've seen. Nice long length layers well, soft and comfortable, washes and dries well, helps smooth out some of the pouchy tummy. It clips easily to my Nordstrom nursing bra. I like that I get the layering look and tummy coverage of the nursing camisole but can still use my nursing bra that gives good support, unlike support given by nursing camisoles with built-in bra.

I agree to size down. Pre-pregnancy I'm 115 lbs, 5'5" tall, size small. One month postpartum I still weight 135 and normally wear a size medium in everything. But based on other reviews, I ordered the small and it fits perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nursing tank, May 31, 2014
I love that it is strapless. It is a hassle wearing regular nursing tanks and needed to undo two sets of clasps. This is so much more convenient. Connect it to a nursing bra and one clasp gives you access. Very comfortable. I am a 38C and normally wear a large. It says to order a size smaller than you normally wear and bra size chart said a medium. I debated getting a medium, but I went with the large. I am glad I did. It is very snug fitting, which is good for a layering tank, but the medium definitely would have been too tight. Overall good product. I have already ordered two more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than other nursing tanks, January 24, 2011
S. Cherches "SC" (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I got one in each color because I found that the nursing tanks with built in bras were really not that supportive/comfortable. These are great because you can wear them with your most comfortable nursing bras without compromising discretion. The only down side is that the hooks that fasten to the bra don't always fasten easily, but that really depends largely on the bra you wear. Ultimately, this was a great buy and I have worn these repeatedly.

Nursing Tank By Undercover Mama