5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for small but large-chested women
Published on January 18, 2012 by Heatherer

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh
Its way too long for me and I have a long torso. Its kind of a PITA to attach but once there it worked well. Because it is so long I cannot wear it under clothes like a cami...it goes well past by bum!
Published 14 months ago by SB

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for small but large-chested women, January 18, 2012
One of my biggest challenges with clothing has been being relatively small but large-chested. I am a 32DD and wondered what size to order since S,M,L are not very descriptive of my needs. For the record, a small fits me great and I didn't have any problems sliding the clips onto my Bravada Bliss bra (it's one of their newer styles so perhaps the straps are thinner?). Hope this will be helpful to others with a similar build.

5.0 out of 5 stars The sizing was accurate for me., January 7, 2013
This review is from: Nursing Tank By Undercover Mama
I wanted to write this review because for me the most difficult part of ordering clothing on line is the sizing. So the more input I can get about the sizing accuracy the better. I ordered the black 2XL. The product information says the 2XL is estimated for bra sizes 40D-42D which IS my bra size range. Two weeks post twin pregnancy I have lost 40 lbs of the 60 total I gained during the pregnancy. I am currently about 210 lbs and am 5ft 4in tall. My pants size is currently about at 20W. The 2XL fits well around the bust and my body. It is not loose and not tight. the fabric is a stretchy, thick and comfortable mostly cotton material with a small amount of spandex. It feels to be of good quality. It is machine washable but must dry flat it says. I am wearing the black tank under a relatively thin beige blouse and it is not visible. It attached easily to the front flaps of my nursing bra, the flap that unclips and folds down. I used the small rubberbands that comes attached to the tank. The plastic clips that also come attached don't fit quite right so I didn't use those they just stay attached and are unobtrusive when you are wearing the tank. It is quite long for me and since it is fitted to my body I just tucked it into my pants and it is not visible under my blouse. I am very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect combo of coverage and support, February 19, 2012
After the birth of my third baby my favorite nursing tanks just didn't provide enough support. I was thrilled to discover Undercover Mama's nursing tank which attaches to any of my nursing bras, giving me coverage for nursing in public while letting me wear my nursing bras. I found it easy to attach to any of my bras. The sizing was true to size - the XL fit snugly without being too tight so it looks great under my clothes with no bunching or rolling up. The fitted nature of the tank means it provides light tummy support as well, essential for this post-partum mama. I also like the length (I'm 5'6" and the tank hits me mid-hip). I'm ordering at least two more of these and my nursing tanks will now be reserved for lazy Saturdays at home. This is a great find and I would recommend it over nursing tanks for any woman who needs full bra support rather than just the light support of most nursing tanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars like it, but a bit big, November 8, 2010
I bought two (white and black). I love the concept. My only complaint is that mine are a bit big. I went the size up due to my large cup size as the site recommended, but I wish I hadn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nursing addition, March 17, 2014
I think we can all agree that it is exciting when you can start fitting into pre-pregnancy clothes again. Honestly, I am tired of wearing nursing shirts and want to wear normal clothes again. The great thing about these tanks is that you can have the best of both worlds. You can nurse easily and feel like yourself again. I was worried it would sag in the back due to the lack of straps but it stayed up perfectly. I recommend signing up for their emails to take advantage of their sales.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but not a must have, October 11, 2012
I bought 2 Undercover Mamma tanks. The 1st was a Large and was very snug (post baby I am a 36DD or E and sz 10-12), but I kept it for later use when I've lost more baby weight and am not producing 100% of his nutrition. I ordered a second in XL and it is a much better fit for now.
I've found that I don't it wear nearly as often as I thought I would. I am a stay at home mom and spend most of my time in nursing tanks (from Target) or v-necks that can easily be pulled down. Maybe as the weather cools I will find more use for this item under sweaters and such.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most versatile nursing shirt available!, December 19, 2010
The undercover mama nursing shirt is the best invention available out there! It really does allow you to nurse easily while wearing regular tops. The shirt is stretchy, light-weight, soft, made of quality cotton fabric and cut appropriately for a nursing mom (not too low). Other reviewers who recommended ordering a size smaller than you usually do were correct as the shirts seem to be cut a bit larger than average nursing tanks. I usually wear a medium shirt - sometimes a large during nursing. (I am currently nursing and wear a 38DD.) I ordered a small black shirt and think that it works great. I could probably also wear a medium without trouble. Thank you Undercover Mama! I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrific with one caveat, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Nursing Tank By Undercover Mama (Apparel)
I'm loving the undercover mama -- it's expanded my wardrobe by making non-nursing tops wearable without having to bear it all while nursing. The only drawback for me is that the hooks don't fit entirely into the straps of my Bravado bras (two different styles). The bra straps are wider than the hooks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than other nursing tanks, January 24, 2011
S. Cherches "SC" (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I got one in each color because I found that the nursing tanks with built in bras were really not that supportive/comfortable. These are great because you can wear them with your most comfortable nursing bras without compromising discretion. The only down side is that the hooks that fasten to the bra don't always fasten easily, but that really depends largely on the bra you wear. Ultimately, this was a great buy and I have worn these repeatedly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, effective nursing tank, January 8, 2011
Works well and very convenient for when you are wearing a t-shirt that you don't want to show your belly while nursing. Very discreet. Only problem is it is a little hard to put the clips back on one handed.

Nursing Tank By Undercover Mama