Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Undercover Mama Nursing Tank Top - Perfect Breastfeeding or Pregnancy Undershirt
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 18, 2012
One of my biggest challenges with clothing has been being relatively small but large-chested. I am a 32DD and wondered what size to order since S,M,L are not very descriptive of my needs. For the record, a small fits me great and I didn't have any problems sliding the clips onto my Bravada Bliss bra (it's one of their newer styles so perhaps the straps are thinner?). Hope this will be helpful to others with a similar build.
33 comments| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2015
This is the product that I've been needing! I just returned all of my Target nursing bras because my breasts are too large for them and the clips come undone too easily. I absolutely love that this does not have a built in bra. I also love that I don't have to fight two nursing clips while nursing in public. That makes it almost impossible to be discreet since I don't use a cover. Awesome solution to make nursing as easy as it should be!
review image review image review image
on April 30, 2014
I'm loving the undercover mama -- it's expanded my wardrobe by making non-nursing tops wearable without having to bear it all while nursing. The only drawback for me is that the hooks don't fit entirely into the straps of my Bravado bras (two different styles). The bra straps are wider than the hooks.
on March 29, 2015
First of all this is a great concept and I love that it covers my belly when I nurse with regular shirts. It's also a little snug in the belly area which is great to help hide my postpartum belly. Not uncomfortably snug. Just the perfect amount of snug. I did order one size up from the size chart which went against what others said. But the size chart suggested I get a small and I never wear small in shirts so I ordered the medium. I'm glad I did. It fits perfect and I would not have wanted it smaller. I'm a 36 c bra and weigh about 140 pounds.
Now on to the clips. I was so excited to clip this on to my nursing bra only to discover that it did not fit on the hook along with my nursing bra strap. The nursing bra strap takes up too much room and does not allow room for a second clip on the strap. This tank has two sets of clips. A rubbery round clip which is the one that's supposed to clip on to the nursing bra. It also has a clip similar to the one on a bra or bathing suit strap where you can remove the strap. I was not sure where I was supposed to clip this. It does not come with instructions. First I put it on the upper part of the bra right below the nursing removal clip but was afraid it would rip the fabric. So then I slid it on to the bra strap. It seems to hold fine but I can't "unclip" it with one hand the way I can my nursing bra. Maybe I need some practice but it's a little more time consuming then I would like. When I have a hungry baby waiting and I am struggling to take the clip off my bra strap it's a little frustrating. I wish the round rubbery clip could fit on the nursing bra hook the way it is supposed to.
I have attached a pic of the two clips that come with it. The round white clip is the one that should go on the nursing bra hook and the other one is the one I strapped to my bra strap.

Update: the wonderful customer service of undercovermama directed me to their web page where I watched a you tube video on how to use the shirt. It's much easier now and I was not doing it properly. Still will take some practice but it's better then I thought. I would recommend this product.
review image
on October 3, 2014
So my chest has gone from a DD to a J/K (I am a 5'11" & wore a 8/10 pre-pregnancy if that's of relevance), and I have not been able to find any nursing tanks that will accommodate my size. I ordered this tank in an XL and am quite pleased. It easily attached to my nursing bras and allows me to feel more covered up when whipping out a breast. Also it fits my chest and is long enough for my torso, am planning to buy more.
on October 29, 2014
I love these tops, I have six. I'm 5'6" about 125lbs and a longer slender build normally a B cup, but while nursing easily a DD. This top fits really well adding a little extra support for the boobies. It's a slim fit longer length which is great for layering. These tops have a very little sheen to them and are a more casual look, however they look really nice either way paired with your favorite dressier crop cardigan or even a comfy yoga hoodie.
They are well worth the $$ you will pay for them. Cheers and congrats on your choice to breastfeed!
on January 7, 2013
I wanted to write this review because for me the most difficult part of ordering clothing on line is the sizing. So the more input I can get about the sizing accuracy the better. I ordered the black 2XL. The product information says the 2XL is estimated for bra sizes 40D-42D which IS my bra size range. Two weeks post twin pregnancy I have lost 40 lbs of the 60 total I gained during the pregnancy. I am currently about 210 lbs and am 5ft 4in tall. My pants size is currently about at 20W. The 2XL fits well around the bust and my body. It is not loose and not tight. the fabric is a stretchy, thick and comfortable mostly cotton material with a small amount of spandex. It feels to be of good quality. It is machine washable but must dry flat it says. I am wearing the black tank under a relatively thin beige blouse and it is not visible. It attached easily to the front flaps of my nursing bra, the flap that unclips and folds down. I used the small rubberbands that comes attached to the tank. The plastic clips that also come attached don't fit quite right so I didn't use those they just stay attached and are unobtrusive when you are wearing the tank. It is quite long for me and since it is fitted to my body I just tucked it into my pants and it is not visible under my blouse. I am very satisfied.
on November 24, 2014
This has worked great for me. I really like that it attaches to my bra so I don't have to remove two clasps and deal with two different straps. It also fits well with my proportions. I am a size 6 and a 34DDD. All of the nursing tops I found that fit at all around my waist would cinch me in far too much on top so its great being able to use my own bra and this stretches just fine over it.
on October 13, 2014
Original review is below, but also wanted to update:
Customer service is phenomenal. They sent me a replacement tank and extra bands to make the first tank as good as new -- all without my even requesting them. Friendly, prompt responses via email. I'd highly recommend trying this product, especially since they really stand behind it!!

************

I like the concept of this tank, but it isn't perfect.

The problems:
1. The tank is pretty low-cut, so I wouldn't wear it for the purpose of making an outer layer more conservative. But it does work when I need a layer underneath, if I'm going to be pulling my outer shirt up to nurse.
2. After several uses, one of the bands that attaches the tank to a nursing bra broke. The clip option is still there, but only some of my nursing bras work with the clips, so now I can only use the nursing tank when I'm wearing those bras, and it's a lot to think about with a crying baby!

The good:
1. It is a comfortable, soft cotton with just the right amount of stretch.
2. When used with the right bras, both the clips and rubber band attachments go one and off easily.
3. Shelf bras never fit me, so I'm happy this does not have a shelf layer.
4. Fits perfectly all-around - well sized for post-partum.
on December 1, 2014
I seriously love this. it is easy to attach to my nursing bras, it is nice and LONG (i hate short tank tops...), and it is nice soft cotton. there is nothing i can say negative about this thing. i am 5'0" and was about 110 pre-baby, i'm about 125 now. the small it a perfect fit. i have brown, and i will be buying more colors!! Thanks Undercover Mama!