Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 18, 2012
One of my biggest challenges with clothing has been being relatively small but large-chested. I am a 32DD and wondered what size to order since S,M,L are not very descriptive of my needs. For the record, a small fits me great and I didn't have any problems sliding the clips onto my Bravada Bliss bra (it's one of their newer styles so perhaps the straps are thinner?). Hope this will be helpful to others with a similar build.
33 comments115 of 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2014
I'm loving the undercover mama -- it's expanded my wardrobe by making non-nursing tops wearable without having to bear it all while nursing. The only drawback for me is that the hooks don't fit entirely into the straps of my Bravado bras (two different styles). The bra straps are wider than the hooks.
0Comment32 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2015
First of all this is a great concept and I love that it covers my belly when I nurse with regular shirts. It's also a little snug in the belly area which is great to help hide my postpartum belly. Not uncomfortably snug. Just the perfect amount of snug. I did order one size up from the size chart which went against what others said. But the size chart suggested I get a small and I never wear small in shirts so I ordered the medium. I'm glad I did. It fits perfect and I would not have wanted it smaller. I'm a 36 c bra and weigh about 140 pounds.
Now on to the clips. I was so excited to clip this on to my nursing bra only to discover that it did not fit on the hook along with my nursing bra strap. The nursing bra strap takes up too much room and does not allow room for a second clip on the strap. This tank has two sets of clips. A rubbery round clip which is the one that's supposed to clip on to the nursing bra. It also has a clip similar to the one on a bra or bathing suit strap where you can remove the strap. I was not sure where I was supposed to clip this. It does not come with instructions. First I put it on the upper part of the bra right below the nursing removal clip but was afraid it would rip the fabric. So then I slid it on to the bra strap. It seems to hold fine but I can't "unclip" it with one hand the way I can my nursing bra. Maybe I need some practice but it's a little more time consuming then I would like. When I have a hungry baby waiting and I am struggling to take the clip off my bra strap it's a little frustrating. I wish the round rubbery clip could fit on the nursing bra hook the way it is supposed to.
I have attached a pic of the two clips that come with it. The round white clip is the one that should go on the nursing bra hook and the other one is the one I strapped to my bra strap.

Update: the wonderful customer service of undercovermama directed me to their web page where I watched a you tube video on how to use the shirt. It's much easier now and I was not doing it properly. Still will take some practice but it's better then I thought. I would recommend this product.
review image
0Comment19 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 29, 2014
I love these tops, I have six. I'm 5'6" about 125lbs and a longer slender build normally a B cup, but while nursing easily a DD. This top fits really well adding a little extra support for the boobies. It's a slim fit longer length which is great for layering. These tops have a very little sheen to them and are a more casual look, however they look really nice either way paired with your favorite dressier crop cardigan or even a comfy yoga hoodie.
They are well worth the $$ you will pay for them. Cheers and congrats on your choice to breastfeed!
33 comments12 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2015
This is the product that I've been needing! I just returned all of my Target nursing bras because my breasts are too large for them and the clips come undone too easily. I absolutely love that this does not have a built in bra. I also love that I don't have to fight two nursing clips while nursing in public. That makes it almost impossible to be discreet since I don't use a cover. Awesome solution to make nursing as easy as it should be!
review image review image review image
on January 7, 2013
I wanted to write this review because for me the most difficult part of ordering clothing on line is the sizing. So the more input I can get about the sizing accuracy the better. I ordered the black 2XL. The product information says the 2XL is estimated for bra sizes 40D-42D which IS my bra size range. Two weeks post twin pregnancy I have lost 40 lbs of the 60 total I gained during the pregnancy. I am currently about 210 lbs and am 5ft 4in tall. My pants size is currently about at 20W. The 2XL fits well around the bust and my body. It is not loose and not tight. the fabric is a stretchy, thick and comfortable mostly cotton material with a small amount of spandex. It feels to be of good quality. It is machine washable but must dry flat it says. I am wearing the black tank under a relatively thin beige blouse and it is not visible. It attached easily to the front flaps of my nursing bra, the flap that unclips and folds down. I used the small rubberbands that comes attached to the tank. The plastic clips that also come attached don't fit quite right so I didn't use those they just stay attached and are unobtrusive when you are wearing the tank. It is quite long for me and since it is fitted to my body I just tucked it into my pants and it is not visible under my blouse. I am very satisfied.
11 comment57 of 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2014
I purchased the white nursing tank as well as the grey nursing tank in small. The white has fit as expected since the beginning. The grey was a tad tighter, but still fits nicely. Eight weeks post partem, I weigh about 155 lbs and wear size 6 a.n.a jeans. I have been using the nursing tanks daily for about six weeks. I pair them with Bravado Designs Body Silk nursing bras. I wash them in the washer with my nursing bras on a gentle cycle and then let them air dry. The tank tops, and bras I must say, hold up very well.

They are very simple to use. You attach them to your bra with either the elastic hoop or the "z" clip. I tend to slide the "z" clip into the stitched section where the clasp is to lower the cup of the bra. Like I previously stated, I use the Bravado Designs Body Silk bras. I have some that are a few years old and some that are only two months old. The older bras have a tighter stitching near the clasp, so if I am unable to slide the "z" clip in with the clasp, then I place the elastic hoop over the clasp and use the "z" clip below it on the strap. I hope I explained that clear enough. However you decide to hook the tank to your nursing bra, it is one easy step to remove both the bra and tank. Since you connect the tank to the removable section of bra, there is no need to remove the tank each time you are going to nurse.

The tanks are fairly light weight fabric, so they do not get too hot in my opinion, but they hold their shape. The tanks are longer, but not unreasonably long. They help keep your stomach and behind covered especially when you are just getting back into regular pants and still have some weight to lose. Frankly, they do exactly as advertised. They allow a mother to nurse while keeping her covered and comfortable.

Overall, I think the Undercover Mama nursing tanks are fabulous and plan on buying more. I highly recommend them to any and all nursing mothers.
on November 8, 2010
I bought two (white and black). I love the concept. My only complaint is that mine are a bit big. I went the size up due to my large cup size as the site recommended, but I wish I hadn't.
0Comment25 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2014
This has worked great for me. I really like that it attaches to my bra so I don't have to remove two clasps and deal with two different straps. It also fits well with my proportions. I am a size 6 and a 34DDD. All of the nursing tops I found that fit at all around my waist would cinch me in far too much on top so its great being able to use my own bra and this stretches just fine over it.
on September 17, 2014
These tops are perfect! I bought 1 and came back to buy 2 more. I'm 5' 9 and about 150 lbs post pregnancy and I purchased the Small. It fits great! It's long enough and just snug enough to make me feel like it's slimming my belly. I've already recommended these to several friends and am considering purchasing a few more. Love this find!