5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the collection
Great addition to the collection Great addition to the collection. Great addition to the collection Great addition to the collection- why do i have to have so many words?
Published on December 22, 2012 by Mark

1.0 out of 5 stars Lionel #17 Ornament
I am so disappointed in the last couple of Lionel ornaments from Halmark. They are just cheap plastic junk. The used to be diecast or some kind of metal. I will not be buying anymore of the ornaments especially at the outrageous price they are asking.
Published on December 31, 2012 by Richard E. Bittner

1.0 out of 5 stars Lionel #17 Ornament, December 31, 2012
Richard E. Bittner (Saginaw, TX United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the collection, December 22, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars fast shipping, December 12, 2013
This review is from: Nutcracker Route Train Lionel #17 2012 Hallmark Ornament
my step father loves trains and i'm sure when he opens this gift he'll be more than happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome detail on this train ornament..worth the money!, December 1, 2013
This is an exceptional ornament for the collector and lover of trains. I bought this for my husband, and it is up on the tree already. Very detailed, pretty colors, not too gaudy or big, and it moves as a train would on a track. Really cool! Great price and fast shipping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 13, 2013
This review is from: Nutcracker Route Train Lionel #17 2012 Hallmark Ornament
love the Hallmark ornaments. We get one every year and always find the best one for each person on our gift list!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., April 13, 2013
I needed this item to complete the set. Very happy to find exactly what I wanted at the right price. Great transaction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutcracker Engine, February 2, 2013
This review is from: Nutcracker Route Train Lionel #17 2012 Hallmark Ornament
This was ordered as a belated Christmas gift for my husband. It would be great if there was a passenger car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trains, January 30, 2013
Each year, we anticipate which train will be added to the Hallmark Collection. We love this addition to the Hallmark Ornament Train Collection. It arrived on time in perfect condition. We will enjoy using this for many years.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like the rest of the series., January 27, 2013
This review is from: Nutcracker Route Train Lionel #17 2012 Hallmark Ornament
If you collect these Lionel Keepsake ornaments like I do, my review won't change your mind - so just buy it and don't display it. For everyone else, don't bother buying this year's set as it just doesn't do justice to either the original Lionel model train on which this ornment is based, nor to Hallmark's usual high quality and high detail ornaments. Hallmark dropped the ball on this one as it is neither of high quality nor high detail. I think most collector's would give this 3-stars max for this year's Lionel ornament set so I won't grade it any better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lionel #17 hallmark ornament, January 26, 2013
I have a train collection and just wanted this to add to my collection, you shouldnt have to write so much