5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for the OMEGAS - But Helps my Knee Pain!, May 13, 2014
This review is from: Nutiva - Hemp Oil Organic Cold Pressed - 24 oz. (Health and Beauty)
I love this product. I bought it about a year ago for the wealth of OMEGAs in this hemp oil. Wanted to get my Omegas in, after being a Stage III breast cancer survivor, I thought this was a great way to get them. Well, to my surprise, my knee pain started going away. Well, I know it has to work, because when I ran out, I didn't reorder right away because of just forgetting to do it. Well, the knee pain came back, and when I was at my last physical, I told my doctor that I thought the Hemp Oil worked for my knee pain, and she said it did contain Glucosamine so she said if it works, stay with it. Now my knees are killing me because I haven't reordered, but reordering now and I won't go without again. I have been to see a knee surgeon and my knees are almost bone on bone due to cartilage loss, but hey, I will put that surgery off as long as I can...I will just make sure I take my Hemp Oil faithfully!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for overall health, August 16, 2014
Great product for overall health! The package was delivered in tact and in a timely fashion. Thanks so much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 30, 2014
Great stuff, I have been using it on sun spots and they are slowly vanishing ...