Questions & Answers
4.7 out of 5 stars (2,594)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 58 questions
votes
yes, you do, and the product is great. It is a wonder to cook with and does not burn in the skillet. It is also good to use as a face cream, believe it or not. It is a great buy.
Dec 18, 2013 by loretta
votes
I have it in my hand now and yes it is.
Apr 24, 2014 by I Johnson
votes
Is it raw? Apr 12, 2014
I'll suggest contact Nutiva.
Apr 12, 2014 by Yamil Perez
vote
The opposite is true. Cold Pressed is by far better for your skin. Google around (although it might be tough to find this info). I recently bought Nature's Way and they sent me Expeller Pressed coconut oil for some reason. It didn't soak into my skin at all, made my eyes red and kinda hurt (if I put it under near my eyes) and it left an oily feeling ALL day long. I researched through google and the amazon comments section and found out that expeller pressed does that to you. So long answer short, USE COLD PRESSED FOR COOKING AND FOR SKIN.
Jan 25, 2014 by TAEHSAEN
votes
The right kind of saturated fat is fine. Extra virgin coconut oil is the right kind. It goes directly to energy and warmth, not to fat. Great in winter. If you tend to feel chilly, you'll notice the difference.
Jun 6, 2010 by Gypsy
votes
It says that it is packaged in a facility that also bottles peanut oil.
Dec 11, 2013 by T. Cannon
votes
I like them both. The coconut oil I use when I fry eggs or scramble them. They come out non greasy and taste better. I use it for cooking fish and also for making french toast. Also I use it for my hair and skin. A little dabs to condition hair, and later wash it out makes it real soft. It adds good nutrients to my hair. It makes my skin soft when too dry. It hydrates quicker then oil. It is a good product. Evoo is great for food dishes and also healthy. I use that alot too. I just started using the coconut oil, was impressed by how the oil sucks into the food quickly without leaving an oily taste. It doesnt burn the food. The nice part is I put a small amount on my hands and areas that are dry and it goes on oily but hydrates the skin quicker then creams and skin feels soft. So i use them both.
Feb 19, 2014 by Vallelyn Mackaben
votes
Yes, it works pretty well for me, I do it occasionally.
Feb 25, 2014 by Fia In WLA CA
votes
It is unrefined. You will love this product. If your on Pinterest you can search out coconut oil & the many uses.
Mar 5, 2014 by Anita hiatt
votes
Yes it is great for popping corn! In fact it is the only thing i use in my stir popper for oil. Healthy, it does not change the flavor of the popcorn at all. Its not going to taste like coconut popcorn. Doesnt burn either.
Dec 2, 2013 by bluegil
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers