Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
I use in seeds in smoothies and over salads, good for you.
Nov 20, 2013 by patrick matthews
votes
Are these gluten free Sep 24, 2014
Nutiva DOES NOT claim that its seeds are gluten free, although hemp naturally contains no gluten. This may be because their seeds are processed in a facility that also processes gluten containing grains (e.g., wheat, barley).
Sep 24, 2014 by BaccLady
votes
Look on the lower right hand corner of the package back to see the specific expiration date. The one listed on my package may not be the same as yours, but when the ingredients remain sealed, are usually good for up to one year from purchase date.
Dec 2, 2014 by Dee Long
votes
Dear KH, Hemp is the best organic raw material under the sun. We have bought many packets of this brand and make and have enjoyed in a mix with milk shakes, salads or fruit juice mix. As far as I know, these seeds when cold pressed can produce a milky type liquid or oil, which you may call Hemp oil or milk. Remember that all these seeds are without the THC component, which is the key ingredient of real Hemp oil. I am not sure if you can get milk from these seeds but if you have a cold press machine or another method like Soya milk, then you can definitely try. Good luck to you and hope you will learn more about hemp.
Sep 24, 2014 by Sam Samtani
votes
No shell and ready to eat. Delightful and healthy.
Jun 10, 2014 by chris pierce
votes
They are without shell. Ready to eat. I can see some green covering on them but it's not something I cannot eat.
Jun 9, 2014 by Rosy
votes
There are two 13 oz. packages ... at least that's what I get =)
Jun 5, 2014 by Julie Simiskey
votes
They are both healthful - high in Omega 3, Hemp has twice the protein with 10g per ounce vs. 4.7g for Chia. They are both great additions to your diet, it depends on what you like. I use hemp to coat tofu and tempeh and it taste great - I use chia seeds in shakes, but haven't tried any real recipes with them.
Mar 6, 2014 by klynch
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers